Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake shaper 2008 220 Sante

Hi guys,

I have a 2008 220 super air team edition and looking to buy a wakeshaper and would like to know if anyone has any experience and how it fits with the shape of the hull. I am looking at the mission delta and swell. Has anyone here tried either or on the 220. Would appreciate any feedback.
    210 SANTE

I have the delta on my 220, world of difference, and it floats, apparantly some of the others dont.

Comment

Tidal Wake https://www.tidalwake.com/xlr8-wake-shaper-system/

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTom View Post
        I have the delta on my 220, world of difference, and it floats, apparantly some of the others dont.
        Is the delta the first version or the second version that you have ?
        210 SANTE

Comment

second version

Comment

Hi guys,

I just wanted to circle back and give feedback. I bought the mission delta and wow what a difference. I actually have a total of 5 additional fatsacs to the stock hard ballast tanks. One additional v type up front and one additional in the back on each side and one addieonal under the seats on a each side (all configured automatically with the fill). For my first test last weekend I only filled the additional 2 in the engine compartment and the additional one upfront.

nect weekend I will see if filling everything makes an even bigger difference. I will take pics next weekend.
            210 SANTE

Comment

I have had both the old and the new Mission Delta on my '08 220 TE. The first one kept popping off and then cracking when it snapped back into the boat with the strap. The company was good about replacing busted parts but it got annoying. The 2nd generation is way better, I have no problems with it sticking to either side of the boat, and it makes a great wave. Not sure if the wave is any better than any other brand but I can surf fine with only 1 person in the boat plus about 1300 lbs ballast over stock (500+500+300ish). With a few more people, the wave is huge.. The shaper is more important than extra ballast in my opinion. Happy to send pics if you want.

Comment

Send some pics! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X