New Nautique Owner -- 2019 210 Surf Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nautique Owner -- 2019 210 Surf Settings

Super pumped. Got a 2019 nautique 210 over the winter. We have had it out surfing over the past couple weekends and it seems like the surf wave is up against back of boat and the wave pocket is super small and tough to stay in. I literally am afraid Im gonna run into the back of the boat.

I have all factory ballast 100% full. I see a lot of people on the lake surfing a bit farther back than we do and it seems like their wave is longer than ours. Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get it all figured out. I have the surf set at 3

Cheers

Kelly

We go 10.6 with all ballast full. We take just a bit out less than full from the stbd tank and use nss 2.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ian S
    2014 SANTE. NSS. Pro balllast. Boatmate trailer
    2004 SANTE. 4000 lb ballast, 2013 graphics (prev). Ramlin trailer
    2009 Moomba Outback (prev). Boatmate trailer

Comment

I can’t really help if you are only running factory ballast. I have 750’s plumbed into rear tanks. I fill factory 100%, starboard back 3/4 and port bag 100%. I like settings 0,0. Makes a great wave.
      '18 SAN 210 Reef Blue/Admiral Blue Metal Flake
      '12 SAN 210 TE Black/Masters Blue
      '09 SAN 210 TE Black/Fury Red
      '08 Air 216 TE
      '02 Air 216
      '98 Sport Nautique
      '89 MC Prostar 190

Comment

I’m not sure what they put on a 210 factory these days but it usually requires more than that to get a good wave. A Nautique 210/230 wave does start pretty much right at the back of the swim platform. The other end of the spectrum would be something like a Centurion where the wave doesn’t even start being surfable until 5 or 6 feet back. If you’re judging based on what you see other boats doing it may not be an apples to apples comparison.

Comment

We've had 5 210's and the wave is AWESOME! But, you need to add 750's on top of the hard tanks. If you already have pro ballast, swap out the bags and buy 750's and fittings. We usually set the speed at 10.7, NSS at 2 or 3, and full vert on trim tab. Sometimes a little extra bow weight. 75% full on starboard, 100% full on port. 100% in belly.

Comment

Working...
          X