Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me understand the appeal of brown/tan interiors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenv View Post

LOL....Yeah....with BLACK accents. Can you tell the others......he he he....
    What's so funny?

Comment

Originally posted by astilley View Post

What's so funny?
      LOL. What I was saying...was...that brown looks good with the black..or black accents.....like you said...NOT so much with shades of blue...green...So I was saying tell the others that the black was good....other combos with with brown interior...not so much.

Comment

I agree 100% 😃

Comment

Originally posted by doug69 View Post

Looking like the inside of a Ferrari is a bad thing? I’m sure the red and yellow and greens are here to stay though....Colours come and go but would argue white, brown, grey and black are neutral enough to have more staying power. Dealers are not dumb and will order what is selling. For every one person that is not fond of my “**** brown” interior 9 people love it. I’ll Take those odds and am sure the dealers will as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I think the key point I was making is TRYING to look like a Ferrari, but a boat is just not the same, and I think it usually fails. Maybe it could be said brown boat interiors look like wannabe Ferraris to me. There is always some utilitarianism to the inside of a boat that is hard to escape compared to a car.

Comment

It makes clean-up easier after you soil yourself at hearing the price.

JQ

Comment

Working...
            X