Looking at this G21, what do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at this G21, what do you think

Hello everyone thanks for looking at this. I am in the market for a new (to me) boat and was initially set on Malibu however recently Nautique has peeked my interest. I've been researching these threads about the G and have learned some stuff about these boats. So can yo guys take a look at this boat and let me know if this one is worth seriously considering (I know it will only be based on what you see on the site), based on year/options and specifically price. Hours I was told was 111. Thanks

https://mastercraftseattle.com/Boat%...-team-package/

Seems about right. Get it for 80.

Comment

A nice list of options, particularly the heater and heated seats. I’d add Surf Select if it isn’t there.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Nice boat. It already has the NSS standard as far as surf select. I'd say 85 -86k with those hours. Little below average

Comment

I'd say $79k all day long.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kenv View Post
            Nice boat. It already has the NSS standard as far as surf select. I'd say 85 -86k with those hours. Little below average
            NSS and Surf Select are not the same thing.

Comment

Charles ....yes....you are correct. Wasn't and option yet on the 14 and 15 G21s. Thanks for the correction.
              Last edited by Kenv; 09-13-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenv View Post
                Charles ....yes....you are correct. Wasn't and option yet on the 14 and 15 G21s. Thanks for the correction.
                Yep, you are correct. I keep forgetting that Surf Select wasn't available until 2016. Sorry about that....

-Charles

Comment

Working...
                X