‘19 GS series pro ballast option is misleading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘19 GS series pro ballast option is misleading

For anyone looking at the 2019 GS boats, they are not coming with the trays to cover the pro ballast. It is listed in the options but according to Nautique they are not producing trays for the GS’s and it was an oversight that it is listed on the order sheets. Needless to say I am disappointed and will be working with my dealer on some kind of resolution.

Yea. The GS24 at the boat show in Raleigh had the Pro Ballast option but no trays. WLM confirmed that none were available, either.

Comment

It has to do with the compartment hatches. They are different between the two series so the trays won’t work with the latch system on the GS.

Comment

Originally posted by WakingAround View Post
        It has to do with the compartment hatches. They are different between the two series so the trays won’t work with the latch system on the GS.
        What does it have to do with the hatches? Sounds like the problem is the order sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by scottb7 View Post

What does it have to do with the hatches? Sounds like the problem is the order sheets.
          The order form is incorrect, I was referring to why the pro ballast option is not offered with the trays for the GS line.

Comment

Originally posted by scottb7 View Post

100% this. I had a long talk with the Nautique rep for our area and he didn’t even realize the trays were on the order sheet, until I showed him. He explained why the other series trays wouldn’t work but definitely understood my frustration. I am waiting to hear what Nautique tells the dealer. I know my dealer will step up regardless but they shouldn’t have to. Mistakes are always a part of life but how you deal with them tells a lot.

Comment

yep, i had the same issue. My dealer asked Nautique if there was an option: NO.
              hopefully Nautique will come up with something

Comment

Originally posted by kylant View Post
                yep, i had the same issue. My dealer asked Nautique if there was an option: NO.
                hopefully Nautique will come up with something
                That's a shame, really. I use one of the trays on my 230. Starboard side and it holds all of my dock lines and my wakeboard line (which we rarely use). My port side locker is where all of the jackets go so I take that tray out. Without the trays, I don't know what I'd really do with the Starboard locker. Dock lines would have to be somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X