Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Stock of kamagra generic analogues in australia seriously helps in availability of branded kamagra. Its smooth to find out how to order kamagra australia . Thanks to drugstore kamagra cost guaranees huge savings with no bulls benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Going to Website of online drugstore in hong kong is the most simplified way to find out how to buy kamagra in hong kong cheap. If you buy generic version of kamagra its cost is often cheap. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 g23 has arrived!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 g23 has arrived!!

Buuuutttt..... the dealer forgot to place the order for my trailer.... smh

Wow... That's just terrible, congrats on the new boat though
    Last edited by ScooterMcgavin; 1 week ago.
    2009 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
    2006 Super Air Nautique 210 TE
    1989 Sport Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by Mfish7 View Post
      Buuuutttt..... the dealer forgot to place the order for my trailer.... smh
      Did your boat arrive early? If not, perhaps they can loan you a trailer so you can break your boat in. (Assuming that is your plan.).

Regardless, congratulations on the new ride!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal G-Man View Post

Did your boat arrive early? If not, perhaps they can loan you a trailer so you can break your boat in. (Assuming that is your plan.).

Regardless, congratulations on the new ride!

Yeah itís really not too big a deal, they have a loaner for us, no the boat didnít arrive early, but somehow the order never got submitted for the trailer.

Comment

Congrats. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mfish7 View Post

Yeah itís really not too big a deal, they have a loaner for us, no the boat didnít arrive early, but somehow the order never got submitted for the trailer.
            I look forward to seeing photos once you have it! Enjoy!!!

Comment

Congrats, Mfish!

Bring it to St. George and I will teach you to ride an Air Chair! We are having a get together at the end of October for just riding hydrofoils. Are you dealing with the dealer here, or in SLC?

Comment

Originally posted by Tallredrider View Post
                Congrats, Mfish!

Bring it to St. George and I will teach you to ride an Air Chair! We are having a get together at the end of October for just riding hydrofoils. Are you dealing with the dealer here, or in SLC?
                Weíre working with the dealer in slc, but weíre planning on coming down to st George, we have a home there and itís far too cold in Logan to be on the water!

Comment

We're really happy with how it turned out! all we need is our trailer this is the loaner they gave us. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-6003.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	570318 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-5997.JPG
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	570319 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-5999.JPG
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	570322 ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-5998.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	570324 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-6001.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	570325 ​​​​​​​
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

Bold color choices - I like your style!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course, I like me some red!

Great looking boat.

Comment

Great looking boat! I am interested in how the brown does in our area. I really like the look but worry that in the Utah heat it will be too hot. Love the colors though you being from Logan I would have expected a little more blue.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by beamons View Post
                            Great looking boat! I am interested in how the brown does in our area. I really like the look but worry that in the Utah heat it will be too hot. Love the colors though you being from Logan I would have expected a little more blue.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique
                            Iíll let you know! But yes when it comes to Saturdayís in the fall the only color weíll be seen in is Aggie blue!

Comment

Dam.....that front window sticks way up there. I thought they fixed/modified that going forward?? I'd check with your dealer to see if it is a. Easy fix for the new hinge set or whatever makes the window sit more flush in the open position.

Comment

Working...
                              X