Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review of the Nautique Strapless Board Rack by Roswell (Triton Racks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Hey Jeff, any idea if these would fit on a 2015 210? Would love to upgrade from the strap racks!

Leave a comment:

• blueroom
    replied
    Another small possible advantage I see... The boards are positioned more vertically than horizontally and it may help keep them from cooking as much in the sun. I know the top board in my racks get HOT. The outside board will still get sun, but maybe not quite as direct. Who knows.

Leave a comment:

• tmb
    replied
    Curious if anyone is using these racks on a 210? I'm considering ordering a new one and wonder how they work With surfboards possibly hitting speakers

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Occasionally, but no worse than any other rack. When there are boards in the racks, it pretty much never happens.

Leave a comment:

• BigEasy
    replied
    Does the rope get hung on them when you are picking up your rider?

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    No, they do not.

Leave a comment:

• wiggy G23
    replied
    Jeff do they lock off at 90 degree (half way round) ?

Leave a comment:

• mnovstel
    replied
    Thanks for the info Jeff. I would want to make sure they would clear with Wakeboards in them, as that is what I need to change about the racks that came with my boat. I can only fit boards in the bottom slot and be able to swing them in.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Yes, they should fit just fine. Since the Z5 sits under the tower, they might not spin in with boards in them, but they should spin in just fine empty.

Leave a comment:

• mnovstel
    replied
    Would these racks fit on a 2013 G23 with the Z5? I know the towers are slightly different on the newer G's. Anyone out there have any pics of them on an older G?

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    That depends on whether you order the Nautique version of the racks, or the Roswell version of the racks. Mine are the Nautique version, and came with the swivels.

Leave a comment:

• wakerider107
    replied
    Thanks for the write up.

I want to point out the required Roswell swivel mounts are not included with the racks. I figured the racks mounted to Nautiques swivel. Whoops

Update: $450 later, racks are installed on my G21 and they work very well. They don't rattle at all and are very easy to use.
    Last edited by wakerider107; 05-14-2017, 11:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JoeA
    replied
    I'd love to see a pic of these racks turned in with some Rev10s on the tower.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Yes, the new Roswell Triton racks themselves are lower than the stock Nautique racks. Here's a picture of my boat with the stock racks, and as you can see, the stock racks do sit higher.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0075.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	519316

Leave a comment:

• HVL2010
    replied
    Do they "sit" lower than the traditional offering by Nautique? Just got my boat, and installed some Rev10's and the board racks cannot swivel all the way in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X