No announcement yet.

G21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not joking about this statement. Wife and I shopping for another boat. I have several friends with Tiges and I ride in them a lot. Like the ride in fact. So we are crawling through the R4. We are talking to the salesperson and I my wife (doesn't know a lot about boats) says, I feel just like I'm in Todd and ronica's boat. Everything feels the same to me. Remember she is looking at the surface of the boat, not the motor, lay-up, etc.... My buddy Todd has a 2010 Bayliner. Not kidding.

Salesman looks at me and says do they have a Tige. I looked at my wife as now I'm climbing out of the boat and back at the salesperson and say, not they have a Bayliners. His month hit the floor.

Bought yet another Nautique.

Comment

Oh one more post on this. I'm hearing Q113 for the G21. I'm interested in seeing that boat. I love everything about the G series from a techinal aspect, however the look just hasn't grown on me yet. I'm worried the G21 is going to look like a boxy/square brick in the water. I think it is the front bow area. Not sure yet.

The boat is an awesome riding machine though.

Comment

Does that rz4 have tracking fins? I looked at site and it looks nice...long and wide which is great..I would have to see it to compare quality, but I am guessing it is quite good...I would be concerned about rear facing seating...Personally I have 3 or 4 guys that love to all sit face back...

Comment

Tige has stepped it up lately, but they aren't time tested with their new production process.

Comment

who cares what the G21 looks like, other then for wake and surf. No one is really going to ski/tube behind it. I would upgrade to a G-21 if it was better then the 210 I'm currently in.

Only 1 way to find out. DEMO, so looks like 2013 or 14.

Comment

Sorry -- not this guy -- I still dont care for the design of the front end on these "G" models.

2012 Super Air Nautique 230 Team ZR409

Comment

Originally posted by gride View Post
                Tige has stepped it up lately, but they aren't time tested with their new production process.
                WE stopped to look at the Tige booth during the boat show last winter. As we walked by, there was salesman in the boat. My wife made a comment about liking the front seating. I asked about the storage underneath. Now I don't know if this guy was helping out during the boat show or if he was a seasoned Tige guy, but he made a mess of trying to open and close the front seating. It was hard to remove first off, then he finally gave up after several minutes of trying to get them replaced. We didn't tell the guy we had purchased our super air just a few months prior, but he probably figured he pretty much blew a chance at a sale with us.

Comment

Crad, you're saying you heard the G21 will break cover 1st quarter of 2013? That means it's a '14 model...will they intro at Wakegames again?
                  2008 230 TE-ZR6
                  1999 Pro Air Python-sold and moved away :-(

Comment

Working...
                  X