Correct Craft Dealers AZ and NV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct Craft Dealers AZ and NV

I have been trying to locate the CC dealers that are close to Fort Mohave, AZ. It appears that the dealer in Las Vegas no longer carries CC...their website won't even load, and the Mesa, AZ dealer has virtually no used direct drives! What...people in the Southwest only wakeboard? Most of the CA dealers dont even advertize CC or their siteswon't load. Also, with the large lakes in that area (Havasu and Mohave), there sure is a lack of used inboards period. I will be relocating there soon and want to sell my 2002 SN and purchase another out there...any thoughts?

There is not a lot of skiing that I see on the lakes in AZ. Mostly these days it is wakeboarding and surfing. I would try onlyinboards.com, or look on the sales forum on this site. I use Action Water Sports for most of my needs that I cannot complete on my own, but direct drives certainly are not in high demand in the southwest. You may also want to look on craigslist and extend the search into southern california, since there are more private lakes there as well.
    Eric, Phoenix AZ

G23 550 hp (finally here)
    2002 Super Air
    1994 Sun Tracker Party Barge 115 hp

Comment

Working...
    X