• wake_fun
    replied
    Nice boat!

Wish I had your signature

Leave a comment:

• TRDon
    replied
    Originally posted by NautiqueJeff View Post
    Right down the road! Lake Anna is about a 30 minute ride from Fredericksburg. When will you be here?
    Yet to be determined. I cant say for sure if it will be this year or next, but we are planning on going out there sometime to see my new nephew

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Originally posted by ClemsonDave View Post
    Jeff, can't believe you were not out on the water yesterday. Water temp by the plant was near 80. There were 4 big Malibu's out there messing up our slalom water.
    I was getting this boat all set up yesterday. I was planning to head out today, but with the wind, I think I will wait until Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry to hear about the Malibu people. Some of us wakeboarders do have a little respect!

Leave a comment:

• pfm
    replied
    love that green

Leave a comment:

• ClemsonDave
    replied
    Jeff, can't believe you were not out on the water yesterday. Water temp by the plant was near 80. There were 4 big Malibu's out there messing up our slalom water.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Right down the road! Lake Anna is about a 30 minute ride from Fredericksburg. When will you be here?

Leave a comment:

• TRDon
    replied
    where are you in relation to fredricksburg? I will be visiting my sister out there sometime in the near future and would love a pull behind a newer style 210.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    More pictures have been added to the first post. Really liking the Z5 Cargo Rack, the new material on the swim platform, and the Ram-Lin trailer. These are all improvements over last year's PN/WLM boat! Can't wait to get this one out on the water. I was planning to go out tomorrow (the temperature is supposed to be 86!), but the wind is supposed to be 30+...

Leave a comment:

• highrock
    replied
    Great looking boat! Great people down at White Lake!

Leave a comment:

• DaveP
    replied
    Originally posted by NautiqueJeff View Post
    I just picked up the 2011 PlanetNautique / White Lake Marine Super Air Nautique!! The sponsor logos haven't been added yet, but will be soon. This boat is going to be impossible to miss. I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

If you will be in the Virginia area and would like a pull behind the Mean Green Wakeboarding Machine, let me know!

Love it!! Ordered essentially the same boat except I made the bottom hull and top stripe green and the side white. Went with a white tower but your black one looks awesome!! Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• 74green
    replied
    Love the colors! It looks awesome!

Leave a comment:

• hokiefan2008
    replied
    Nice boat... GREAT dealership... Love David and the family. I look forward to seeing your boat on my 2-3 trips to Lake Annna this summer for camping with friends.

Leave a comment:

• 2011 PlanetNautique / White Lake Marine Super Air Nautique

I just picked up the 2011 PlanetNautique / White Lake Marine Super Air Nautique!! The sponsor logos haven't been added yet, but will be soon. This boat is going to be impossible to miss.

If you will be in the Virginia area and would like a pull behind the Mean Green Wakeboarding Machine, let me know!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10292.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	374524

Working...
X