Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have the Super Air Nautique logo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Does anybody have the Super Air Naut

Originally posted by TravisFling
    I could probably do some simpler math there, but my econ/finance degrees lend me towards theory instead of practice...
    This could go on forever. I don't know if both upper case and lower case don't match, but....

Those statistic folks would say it is not 25 out of 26 because the "O" is wrong. They would look at the frequency of usage of the upper case (and separately lower case) "O" to decide the % identical font. Surely it has to be better than 25 out of 26 or 51 out of 52 if lower case is okay. I mean, don’t we use “O” more than Z? or even “V” or “Q” or “U” ?

Wait! “Q” and “U” are used in “Natique”…but there is no “O”….not even in “Super Air Nautique”

So maybe it the other font is 99.9…or even 100% close enough.

Okay….lunch is over…back to work.

Comment

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Does anybody have the Super Air

Hahahaha... You're as big a nerd as I am!!! YEA!!!
      Travis Fling
      Choctaw Lake
      Current - 1989 Ski Nautique 2001

Comment

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Does anybody have the Super Air Nautique

Digging this one up I know, but I thought it would be helpful. I recreated the older SAN logo and just the star banner in Illustrator if anyone needs a copy of them. I may do the newer shield if I don't like the way these look once I get them cut and installed. You can give these to any sign shop and have them cut in vinyl lettering.

Comment

Bringing this from the dead but I was looking for Nautique font and found this : megahertz italic
          Pretty identical even the O !

http://ufonts.com/fonts/megahertz-initalic.html

Comment

Hello. Anyone has the super air logo in vector from 2008 SAN 220, like this,

Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X