Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youngunz
    replied
    I am interested in getting one for my '02 SAN, GT40 before the spring. My plan this winter to have the unit installed. How do we go about placing our order?

Leave a comment:

• brettmcox
    replied
    Originally posted by delmage171 View Post
    Brett, did you talk to Jody? Are we able to order without having 10 people?
    i have talked to Jody twice. I think he will let us do the group buy without hitting the 10 people. My guess is that he will not be cutting us slack next spring when demand is back up.

So i am going to get mine this winter, so that i can install it this winter along with my system upgrade. that way next spring i am not rushing to install PP.

My .02s... If you think you might want this before next season starts... get it now....

Leave a comment:

• xjet2011
    replied
    Not sure what I need to do to get my order in? Please email me garypbi@aol.com I want wakeboard edition Stargazer. Thanks Gary or call 561 301-7775

Leave a comment:

• delmage171
    replied
    Originally posted by brettmcox View Post
    make sure you get your name in asap... i think at the end of this week the orders will start to process....
    Brett, did you talk to Jody? Are we able to order without having 10 people?

Leave a comment:

• brettmcox
    replied
    make sure you get your name in asap... i think at the end of this week the orders will start to process....

Leave a comment:

• AirTool
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinTip View Post
    AirTool, if you already have PP,...
    Yes I have TBW, digital pro, and a multi-line display.

I'm interested in the group buy if it includes the upgrade kit. Please let me know the price. (whoever is leading this)

Leave a comment:

• xjet2011
    replied
    I am a new member today and am very interested in purchasing the Stargazer Wake Edition. Garypbi@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• TwinTip
    replied
    AirTool, if you already have PP, then you only need the Stargazer module which retails for around $499.00, including the GPS antenna. Make sure you get the right one though as there is one for mechanical engines and another for DBW engines. You do need a multi-line display, which on a 2006 you probably have already. Otherwise it will be an extra $199.00 for the display.

Installation is easy. Remove the old module and replace it by the new one, connect everything back plus the antenna and you are set. If you do not have the multi-line display, or if you are replacing it by one with the larger display, you will need to account for this install as well. Read the installation manual carefully as I believe you need to be careful that the system does not have power until all connections have been done, including the GPS antenna, otherwise you can damage the module, display, or GPS antenna.
    Last edited by TwinTip; 10-24-2012, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AirTool
    replied
    So...if I have the 2006 throttle by wire with the factory PP everything edition (3 event, wake, rpm, etc.), what Starbuster device do I need to install and how much does it cost?

Leave a comment:

• Air206
    replied
    Sorry - I'm out..................

Leave a comment:

• TwinTip
    replied
    I will call today. Do not need the entire system though, just looking for the upgrade as I already have Perfect Pass. Thanks for setting this up.

Leave a comment:

• Air206
    replied
    I would like the Star Gazer Upgrade for PP Wake 6.5ng .......Does that count? .... Getting closer?

Leave a comment:

• youngunz
    replied
    Our season is over as well. The boat is going into storage tomorrow! I'm not in desperate need for it now, just interested to have it earlier on next year so it can be installed for the start of next season.

Leave a comment:

• brettmcox
    replied
    i called last night... it sounded like if he he gets CLOSE to 10 buyers he might do the deal... but i am not sure. since i am in KC and our season is over, i let him know i would be up for the next group buy ANY time... I just need it before next May....

Leave a comment:

• youngunz
    replied
    Let me know what you find out brettmcox...I am interested in a Stargazer as well but it looks like the group buy wont make the 10 person requirement!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X