Tower Needed for 2002 SAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Needed for 2002 SAN

Looking for a tower for a 2002 Super Air Nautique. Was going to call New Dimensions, but wanted to check here first.

Just a caution before you buy a New Dimensions - we had our boat down there for at least 3-months this winter to get some repairs made to the broken tower. Make a long story short, went and picked it up after 3+ months of hearing next week, next week, try to get to it, will let you know, blah blah blah. I'm not sure what kind of work they're swamped with but it was enough they couldn't take care of our boat. I'd communicate a lot and find out if what you need is in stock and NOT needing to be built first.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about ND. However, I recently inquired about cost and shipping for a tower, called twice, left a message, and texted twice in order to receive a response. They indicated the same thing, very busy, but gave a lead time of 5 weeks. I would guess they are a small operation with enough business where customer service isn't a priority.

Comment

Originally posted by glassywaters View Post
        I've heard nothing but good things about ND. However, I recently inquired about cost and shipping for a tower, called twice, left a message, and texted twice in order to receive a response. They indicated the same thing, very busy, but gave a lead time of 5 weeks. I would guess they are a small operation with enough business where customer service isn't a priority.
        They made my tower and I'm very pleased with it but if they said 5 weeks I would double that to be safe.

Comment

Working...
        X