FCT5 with G racks and Z5 Bimini off of a SAN210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCT5 with G racks and Z5 Bimini off of a SAN210

So.... listing these items with a heavy heart. Originally my thoughts were to purchase a SAN 220 or 230 (older) and refurb with these items, alas I have come to the conclusion that the next Nautique I will own will be a G23. That being said ill have no reason to keep these items. tower has had the paint sand blasted off, all wiring striped out. i accumulated these items individually so it has been a piece meal project. Here's what would be needed to get this ready for installation.
    - Arms to hold Bimini (Gen5) have not seen any listed anywhere so I was going to fab some
    - Rear bars to support Bimini (50.00)
    - Weld on new mounts for G racks
    - Speaker mounting plates for Wet Sounds(199.99) Blanks (175.00)
    - Wiring after paint or powder coat
    - Mounting studs need bolts
    - Top navigation light. Mounts good but light was busted in storage (50.00 Thanks Honey)

PRICE: 3000.00 Split shipping down the middle with buyer. Not looking to separate at this time...unless two committed buyers with deposits show up.Then Maybe, and you guys are responsible for working that out and holding each other accountable.

P.S.A I'm told all the time by my wife that I can be a dick. If your not going to install it yourself, have the person you are using call me for any specifics. With that If you ask me a lot of questions related to information that's readily available because you do not want to make the effort.....R.I.P your feelings. Serious Inquiries and Questions welcome.
    Lucas 850-464- eight 2 zero 6 Text is fastest/ best I work around Jet engines, Will respond to PM's but there will be lags in response.
    Attached Files

If you get parties interested in the other parts, I’d be interested in the racks

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

If someone is interested in what this would look like, I installed an FCT-5 with a Z5 bimini on my 2007 220. Click image for larger version

Name:	13495422_10103014861989278_476706345032100119_o.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	596551

Comment

What are the chances that the z5 fits a fct3?

Comment

Working...
        X