2006 SANTE 220 New Upholstery Skins "Center Engine Hatch"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 SANTE 220 New Upholstery Skins "Center Engine Hatch"

I have a brand new set of skins that will fit the 2006 SANTE 220 and other years that match that same hatch composition. This skin is for the center hatch engine cover along with the access door cover. Had them done from Miami Nautique International a few months ago and decided to put Gatorstep on the center hatch instead. Primary color is white with the blue stripe. They used all marine grade stitching and vinyl. I installed all the other skins on the boat and they turned out perfectly. Also have welt that i will send with it. I paid $480 for them but letting them go for $350 plus shipping. Please PM me if you have any further question or need more pictures.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Engine Hatch 1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	588906 Click image for larger version  Name:	Engine Hatch 2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	62.8 KB ID:	588907
    Last edited by SwiftnessNautique; 07-17-2019, 10:27 PM.

off subject sorry... do you have pics of what that conversion to non skid looks like? You just got me thinking about my 04's back cushion as it needs re-covering. TY

Comment

Working...
    X