This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acme 2701 prop

Brand new Acme 2701 prop never used for sale 14.5x15.5V L1 1/8" price includes shipping in continental US.

Hello:

I have a 2017 G21 with an H6 engine. I am second owner so I assume the prop is the factory installed size and pitch. The boat has plenty of power and we are at sea level, Can you advise on a prop for trading initial pulling for top speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Montana Boat Guy View Post
      Brand new Acme 2701 prop never used for sale 14.5x15.5V L1 1/8" price includes shipping in continental US.
      How much

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

QKAG21 sorry butI would not be the best source to advise on that. I would recommend getting the prop # pitch and diameter off of what you are currently running along with your RPMs and Speed at wide open throttle. Provide that information to your local prop shop and they should be able to recommend something for you. If you do not have a local prop shop you could use Precision Propeller in Spokane Washington. Hope this helps.

Comment

mikenbike211 can't believe I forgot a price..... Sorry. Wake Makers has the prop listed for $679 How about $475 including shipping in the 48 states?

Comment

Working...
          X