This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewlong tower down cover G23 2013-2018

I purchased this cover from Jeff about a month ago here is the description I just copied it and pasted it from his original post.
    Great Cover for 2013 - 2018 G23 For Sale
    I have a custom SewLong tower-down cover with full detachable side skirts for sale.This cover is absolutely the most protective breathable cover you can get for a G23. It is in perfect condition, and was only used for a very short time. It has been stored in a box indoors.The cover does not have cut-outs for the docking cleats, so those would have to be added if you want to use this cover on the water. It does have cut-outs for the gas fills though, and has a vent at the top.The side skirts zip on, and can be easily removed if not needed.The cover can use the standard Nautique anti-pooling pole system that comes with the factory cover, and this cover also has snaps in the center for snap-in poles if desired.The cover is trailerable (without the side skirts attached).I am looking for $900 for this great cover. I will cover shipping to the lower 48 states.

This is an absolute awesome cover, only reason for sale as we went a different direction, put on one time

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Sold!!

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Working...
    X