Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Stock of stendra generic selection in online certainly dominates in availability of genuine stendra. Its smooth to find out how to purchase stendra online . Because of easy access to drugstore stendra cost guaranees huge savings with no bulls benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Going to Website of online drugstore in hong kong is the most simplified path to find out how to order strattera in hong kong cheap. If you buy generic breed of strattera its cost is often cheap. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

03 factory rear hard tanks from SANTE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 factory rear hard tanks from SANTE

Anyone in the market for some used 03 SANTE rear hard tanks??? In the close Nashville area. No clue what to ask for them either so just make me an offer, need them out of the garage.

Any interest in these as a winter project??? $100 OBO. Trade for some 10" subs? Trade for an amp?

Comment

I just pulled my tanks, too. I really don't think they have any value. I hate to throw away good material and was thinking of alternative uses.

Water storage container for your vehicle?
      Chemical storage for pressure washing business? (probably too small)
      Homemade surfgate material? (probably too thin)
      Bird bath...

Will probably end up at the dump... GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by glassywaters View Post
        I just pulled my tanks, too. I really don't think they have any value. I hate to throw away good material and was thinking of alternative uses.

Water storage container for your vehicle?
        Chemical storage for pressure washing business? (probably too small)
        Homemade surfgate material? (probably too thin)
        Bird bath...

Will probably end up at the dump... GLWS
        yeah I hate throwing something like this away! Already talked with the father in law about some storage with them. Keep somewhere if I ever sell the boat I guess. I would be happy with a trade of something.

Surfgate material may actually be good. I used a Harbor Freight cutting board and it has held up for 2 years.

Comment

As I am a new 03 owner myself, what did you do instead of the tanks? I have them as well with the original pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by 03SANTE View Post
            As I am a new 03 owner myself, what did you do instead of the tanks? I have them as well with the original pumps.
            Most replace with 750 bags and different pumps. I went with the Wakemakers tankbuster kit for our year. Uses factory hoses and pumps but replaces the tanks with 550lb bags. Comes with the bags and all the fittings to upgrade. Most will say the 550lb bags arent big enough, but I am good with it. Frees up a ton of space when they are empty too!

Planet Nautique gets a discount code too. It is somewhere in these forums.
            https://www.wakemakers.com/nautique-...t-upgrade.html

Comment

Great info! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 03SANTE View Post
                Great info! Thanks
                Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions on it.

Comment

Working...
                X