This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchor, mooring lines, wakeboard setups, surfboard & bag, pop bags

Title says what I got. Sold my boat, trying to clear the garage. Would prefer local pickup, especially on the larger/heavier items. All gear in Dixon California 95620

Email: jr49erfan1@yahoo.com
    text: 707-724-1075

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/spo/6257693748.html

Dixon, CA
    Travis AFB Firefighter
    05 210 SANTE

Would you ship the wakeboard rope and handle? Do you have just the one?

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Acme 536 prop and (13) 40lb pop bags are all that's left....
      Dixon, CA
      Travis AFB Firefighter
      05 210 SANTE

Comment

What physical size are the pop bags? Wonder if they will fit in a USPS fits it ships box... I ordered a 45# weight vest awhile back and it was shipped like that... I think the USPS guy got a hernia lifting it.

Comment

Bags aren't that big, they probably could fit in one of the fixed rate shipping boxes. Buyer would have to agree to actual shipping, I'd be willing to do it, but I'm not cutting into the $225 asking price.
          Dixon, CA
          Travis AFB Firefighter
          05 210 SANTE

Comment

Originally posted by jr49erfan1 View Post
            Bags aren't that big, they probably could fit in one of the fixed rate shipping boxes. Buyer would have to agree to actual shipping, I'd be willing to do it, but I'm not cutting into the $225 asking price.
            Would you be willing to sell just a few?

Comment

Honestly I'd rather move them all together. If you're interested in buying em and parting the ones out you don't want you can do that, but I'm not looking for more transactions than necessary.
              Dixon, CA
              Travis AFB Firefighter
              05 210 SANTE

Comment

Understood... Shipping would kill me all the way here.... Thanks for your time.. Brother Firefighter here in central Fla...

Comment

Still would be cheaper than buying them from the manufacturer, but yeah def not as good a deal as if you could pick em up at $225. I've got some fire buddies in Tampa and Miami, glad to hear from another brother out there. Be safe!
                  Dixon, CA
                  Travis AFB Firefighter
                  05 210 SANTE

Comment

shag I'm over here in Tampa an interested in a couple of the bags as well, if you can think of an ideas to split it and get them over here to Florida i'd be in.

Comment

I might be interested in the 536 prop. Is it still avail and how much?

Comment

$250 plus shipping if necessary. I can do PayPal. If sent as gift to friends and family there is no additional fee, otherwise add 4%. Email or text would probably be the mode efficient way to work any of this out.
                        Dixon, CA
                        Travis AFB Firefighter
                        05 210 SANTE

Comment

Working...
                        X