Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a 1993 or newer Nautique (Sport, Super Sport, Air)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 1993 or newer Nautique (Sport, Super Sport, Air)

I am new to this site but have used it for advice in the past. I am looking to purchase my first Nautique and want one that will put out a good wake and be able to fit a good amount of friends. I have found a 1999 Air that is located in Michigan. It is quite a haul for me to get there so I was going to see if anyone had any good advice to get information on the boat before I were to go up there and take a look/test drive it. I am not sold on this boat yet so if anyone on here knows of anyone selling a '93 or newer Sport, Super Sport, or Air I am open to everything.

Hello, I have a good used 2007 Nautique Air SV 211 . It has a blown motor, so I am not sure if you are looking for a project?

Comment

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to take on this project. It sounds like a good experience but I would hate to see it just sit around because I wouldn't be able to work on it.

Comment

No problem, I have attached some photos in case you know of anyone looking for a good deal
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cpat View Post
          I am new to this site but have used it for advice in the past. I am looking to purchase my first Nautique and want one that will put out a good wake and be able to fit a good amount of friends. I have found a 1999 Air that is located in Michigan. It is quite a haul for me to get there so I was going to see if anyone had any good advice to get information on the boat before I were to go up there and take a look/test drive it. I am not sold on this boat yet so if anyone on here knows of anyone selling a '93 or newer Sport, Super Sport, or Air I am open to everything.
          I have a 1999 SAN 210 with 502 python motor with star gazer gps, FCT series 3, tandem trailer, cover 12in sub, 4x tower speakers, purple/black needs some motor work $12000. Location Denton TX 9728902351

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

We have a 1994 Sport Nautique for sale in Norfolk VA

Comment

Are you still looking? I have a 95 Super Sport w/Pro Boss GT40 216 original hours. Boat is nice, runs strong, nothing wrong with it. $6K stereo, pro flight (like) tower, nice interior, tandem axel trailer. We just don't use it as much as I thought we would. 3rd owner. 2nd owner was a family member of the first. Just had it serviced so its ready to go for the season. $21K - Nice V-drive

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X