Looking to buy 2000-2006 SAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy 2000-2006 SAN

Been silently monitoring this website and learned a lot in the past few months. To everybody who contributes to it, thanks, I've found it super informative. Grew up on a MC and decided that I want to raise my young kids on a Nautique.

Fell in love with the new G23 I rode behind this summer but my pockets aren't that deep. Looking to buy a 2000-2006 Super Air Nautique. Not sure if anybody's on the fence about listing theirs, or considering trading theirs in for an upgrade, but I'd love to hear from you and talk about what you're selling. I've spoken to a few dealerships and private owners that I've found on CL, boat trader, etc, and strongly considering one up in Michigan (anybody live near Plainwell and interested in putting eyes on a boat?), but not 100% sold on it just yet. Hoping you've got something out there that will make the drawn out search worthwhile.

Thanks!
    James

You talking about the 01 on onlyinboards in Plainwell? I'm pretty far away to go have a look but first thing I would ask is if the hours are whats currently on the new gauges (assuming the old ones burnt out like they always do in that era) or if it really only has 367 hours on it. I'd be more concerned with the low hours (not being used and sitting) than if it had higher hours.

I have an 06 that would prolly be right up your alley that I was thinking about selling, but I'm thinking about keeping for now unless the right offer comes along.

Comment

rlwagens That's the one - sent you a PM. Funny how this works....too few hours, it sat too long and could be issues. Too many hours, and we get concerned. Read the post from '08 on 'How many hours is too many hours on a GT-40'. Spoke to this guy tonight with roughly 1700 hours on it. Beautiful boat, dual axle trailer, some vinyl work, and regularly maintained, but i think 26k is high for that many hours. Seems high to me

http://whitelake.com/portfolio/7580/

Hoping somebody read this and wakes up thinking.....you know what, maybe I'm ready to get something new. If so, lets talk! The new boats are pretty ridiculous!

Comment

I've got a friend here in Charlotte looking to sell his '06 210 TE, low hours, 2nd owner. He's asking $34k and it's in really nice shape. He's selling to get a floating patio, seriously...
        2008 230 TE-ZR6
        1999 Pro Air Python-sold and moved away :-(

Comment

How much are you looking to spend. Sub 30, 35?

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Wake.BC i'm following boat trader, boats.com, onlyinboard, powerboatlistings, and as a last resort,craigslist.....and looks like the 22-28 range is where things are closing (lots of dependencies), willing to go up to 30 for the right boat. over 30k, it's gotta be something special (dual axle, great interior, upgraded pumps and sacks, functional gauges, minimal exterior scratches, etc). if someone has something, lets chat....could be the one! got three that are heavily being considered - hopefully a detailed search doesn't cause me to miss out on something special.
            if anybody is on the fence, would love to talk to you.

Comment

Thanks to @Miljack, ended up buying an 06 SANTE here in NC. thanks for the help! now to post questions about the "new" toy.

Comment

Just want to throw out that I am in the Kalamazoo area (not far from Plainwell) and also was dreaming about that boat! Need to sell my 89 ski first though... Anyway if you get more serious let me know, I could potentially go take a look and get some better pictures for you.

sent from PLT Nautique mobile app

Comment

Sorry, missed your latest post. Congrats on the new boat!

sent from PLT Nautique mobile app

Comment

Working...
                  X