WTB sport 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB sport 200

Hi all looking for a Sport 200, would prefer a 2014 or newer but any year would work. Looking for something that is more loaded up. If it has the 409 that is great but not necessary. If your looking to sell let me know what you have.

Thanks,
    Nathan

you still looking for a sport 200? I just listed mine let me know. thanks 317-833-4114

Comment

Originally posted by ski164
      you still looking for a sport 200? I just listed mine let me know. thanks 317-833-4114
      Link, location, price?

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Originally posted by Wake.BC

Link, location, price?

Nvm. Found your add

Comment

I have a 2013 Sport, White/midnight blue, team edition with every option, Bow filler cushion, air dam, Z5 bimini, Linc, Wetsounds rev 8 with Wetsounds amp, White tandem axle trailer, 205 hours. 65K. Located in Seattle Wa

Comment

Originally posted by moto132
            I have a 2013 Sport, White/midnight blue, team edition with every option, Bow filler cushion, air dam, Z5 bimini, Linc, Wetsounds rev 8 with Wetsounds amp, White tandem axle trailer, 205 hours. 65K. Located in Seattle Wa

Link?

Comment

Wake BC I haven't listed anywhere just kind of throwing the idea around. Pm me a number and I can send you some pictures

Comment

Moto132 I’m not really interested yet either just trying to see what’s out there. For the Sport Nautique there is very limited information

Comment

Originally posted by Wake.BC View Post
                  Moto132 I’m not really interested yet either just trying to see what’s out there. For the Sport Nautique there is very limited information

What info are you looking for? Im pretty familiar with the boat having over 150 hours in the last summer and a half behind mind.

Comment

What info are you looking for? Im pretty familiar with the boat having over 150 hours in the last summer and a half behind mind.

How are the wakes? Slalom wake compared to a new Nautique 200? What about the surf wake, is it actually surfable? I have a tige r20 right now with taps 3, completely dialled in, and for a 20ft boat it’s killer. Just wondering if it’s worth it for the ski wake

Comment

The sport 200 is a great ski boat. My buddy has a sport 200 and ski the course all the time with it on Mara lake. Also ski behind a ski 200 2-3 times a week and they ski very close. The sport has a little more of a bump but not that bad. For surfing it is the only boat I have surfed behind and is not bad. My buddy has a mission delta as well as fat sacks on the factory ballast. The Delta works great, don't even fill up the extra bags all the way and makes a nice lip.

Comment

Originally posted by Wake.BC View Post

How are the wakes? Slalom wake compared to a new Nautique 200? What about the surf wake, is it actually surfable? I have a tige r20 right now with taps 3, completely dialled in, and for a 20ft boat it’s killer. Just wondering if it’s worth it for the ski wake

I can echo what SXRNathan said. I ski the course with it twice a week and the wake for skiing is very good for a v drive. at 28 off and shorter you cannot tell a difference between the sport and the ski. The surf wave with the Delta is also very good. I can spin 360's and ollie just fine and catch back up to the boat no problem. I will try and get some pictures of the surf wave tomorrow.

Comment

I can echo what SXRNathan said. I ski the course with it twice a week and the wake for skiing is very good for a v drive. at 28 off and shorter you cannot tell a difference between the sport and the ski. The surf wave with the Delta is also very good. I can spin 360's and ollie just fine and catch back up to the boat no problem. I will try and get some pictures of the surf wave tomorrow.

I’m just getting into the whole skiing world and just can’t give up surfing but would also like skiing.

If you could grab some pictures that would be great. Ski wake too?

Comment

Got a 16 sport. Ski wake is awesome. I'm a 36mph skier so it's non existent on wake at any line length. Pull my parents at 28 and 30mph and very good as well.

I surf with all ballasts filled 843lbs and a 400 fat sac in the locker and it's surfable with one person in the boat. Do it all the time and can ride usually 5-10 ft behind boat. Had 9 people in the boat the other day for the first time with the same setup...may have been a bit over capacity...:-/ but the wake was awesome.

Love it! Great multiple event boat if primary will be slalom and surf.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Just going to expand on your comments, when going slow speeds 28, is the wake still comparable? I know with some vdrive’s you have to definitely get up and going.

Have you surfed any others to compare?

Comment

Working...
                              X