WTB Super Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Super Sport

Looking for a project boat. 13-15k. As long as the drive line is mechanically sound i'm not too fussed with the condition.

Preferably something in the south-east but for the right boat a road trip could work.

Thanks!

there is a 96 Super Sport at White Lake, NC. asking 17k, but....

Comment

Originally posted by nukemustang View Post
      there is a 96 Super Sport at White Lake, NC. asking 17k, but....

I enquired about that boat because its almost exactly what i'm after. I think the price is way to high for what it is. Agreed? Cos there are boats out there with towers / ballast etc for that sort of $$.

It does have potential tho...

Comment

Maybe a good point to start with they are asking 17, offer 15, never know where it could end up. It also is almost February and they have had the boat since at least October (it was posted on onlyinboard.com then). They maybe able to get a good deal on a tower, if that matters to you. I couldn't tell if it had Perfect Pass or not either.

BTW, I am NOT affiliated with White Lake, but they have been great for getting parts to me super fast through nautiqueparts.com.

Comment

https://easttexas.craigslist.org/boa/4801493328.html

a little more than you're asking but it states they'll come down on price. you never know how much they'll come down in the winter!

Comment

I've got one!
            PM sent!

Comment

Working...
            X