This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD - 1982 Ski Nautique & Trailer, 351W full rebuild and trans replaced

My first post on this forum! Hello everyone! I'm active on CCFan which contains all my post history about this boat, but site has been down the past week.
    My family is growing and it's time for a bigger boat. Definitely another Nautique
    Owned since 2013, I'm the 2nd owner. This boat is mechanically SOUND after getting a brand new transmission in 2013 and a complete engine rebuild in 2016. It absolutely rips on the water, starts easily, and has a smooth trolling idle. Oil changes and propshaft alignment checks every year.

Features:
    JBL MA6004 4-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier
    2x 6.5" speakers
    10" subwoofer
    Starting battery and deep cycle battery (stereo) included. Deep cycle not currently on charging circuit, placed on charger at end of ski day
    ACME 540 prop
    Custom designed seat riser/recliner (raise, lower, change recline with screw knobs)
    New cutlass bearing in 2015
    Replaced pitot tubes in 2016
    Trailer Hubs/bearings replaced in 2018 with new tires
    Custom designed and fabricated trailer tongue extension for standup jetski mount. Original trailer is unchanged, other than two drilled holes for the telescoping tongue.
    Tow boat and light jet ski at the same time!!
    1 year old mooring cover included

Powertrain- Pleasurecraft 351W:
    Complete Engine rebuild down to the bare block in 2016
    New front and rear seals
    Upgraded GT40P heads
    Replaced oil pump and shaft
    .030" over bore
    New Holley 4160 carb in 2015
    New plug wires in 2016
    Distributor tune up kit from Skidim in 2015
    Brand new Velvet Drive 1:1 transmission and trans cooler in 2013 (not rebuilt, BRAND NEW, Paid $2200, have receipts)

Needs nothing to be out on the water pulling skiers all day.
    Cosmetically is where it comes up short. Could use a new interior and carpet
    She needs a buff job for sure. I would buff the white gelcoat every other year, but never got around to trying to freshen up the grey stripes
    Some random dings and dents in the the hull
    Teak deck has a small chunk missing from the end (see pic below)
    First owner pulled it out of the water every time he used it and so did I. Always stored covered
    Stringers sound good when tapping with a socket for listening for that dead delamination sound
    Floor is solid other than in one area right next to driver seat where it bounces loose, Not spongy feeling

2200 hours, approximately 300 on engine rebuild, maybe 400 on the transmission

Currently asking $8,000 OBO

Last edited by mbshaw88; 07-10-2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

just sent pm

Comment

Replied, Listing still active

Comment

Working...
        X