I guess I'll mark it as sold for you...

Leave a comment:

• Marc12
    replied
    Is this boat still available? Would love to check her out to purchase

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    MLars Please follow the GUIDELINES FOR POSTING ITEMS FOR SALE and mark it as sold.

Leave a comment:

• MLars
    replied
    Sold, sorry

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    MLars Please respond to the inquiry above.

Leave a comment:

• Jwpatter
    replied
    Still available?

Leave a comment:

• MLars
    replied
    Bump, price drop $17,000 OBO

Leave a comment:

• MLars
    replied
    Bump, boat is now officially for sale. Can take out of storage whenever buyer is ready.

Leave a comment:

• MLars
    replied
    Originally posted by Tryathlete View Post
    Yeah thatís a newer boat, with V-Drive and low hours; maybe offer him $20k and see if you win it. You can use a fly hi for a season and add the New Dimensions tower the following year. Off season is the time to snag a nice Boat like this at a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No where to keep it until spring time, snow is already on the ground up north!

Leave a comment:

• Tryathlete
    replied
    Yeah thatís a newer boat, with V-Drive and low hours; maybe offer him $20k and see if you win it. You can use a fly hi for a season and add the New Dimensions tower the following year. Off season is the time to snag a nice Boat like this at a discount.

Leave a comment:

• MLars
    replied
    Just took a look. Nice boat for sure but out of my price range. I'm trying to keep it under $20k if possible. It seems the v-drive Malibu's are closer to my price range versus similar year v-drive Nautiques.

Leave a comment:

• Tryathlete
    replied
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312868495107

Leave a comment:

• Tryathlete
    replied
    Thereís a super nice super sport on eBay (2004?) with ZR6 and low hours. Buy a new dimensions tower and you will have a massively awesome wake and surf boat. Iím partial as a previous SS owner. The wake is great without ballast. Imagine the possibilities. Sweet colors too.

Leave a comment:

• MLars
    replied
    You should have no trouble selling at $17.5 for a low-hour boat like yours. I would advise you get it on the market and sell it before April. Iíd start selling in late January.

By April most folks have their boats bought for the season.

Appreciate the advice. Iím gonna try and get it out as soon as possible, but it all depends on when the snow is cleared from the front of the barn itís in. Iíd prefer not to sell it until I get another boat just so Iím not left boat-less next summer. Thatís exactly what I did when I bought this one too. Purchased it in June then sold my old boat soon after.

If anyone has a lead on anything, Iím looking for a late 90s to early 2000s Malibu Sunsetter/Wakesetter VLX

Leave a comment:

• Tryathlete
    replied
    You should have no trouble selling at $17.5 for a low-hour boat like yours. I would advise you get it on the market and sell it before April. Iíd start selling in late January.

By April most folks have their boats bought for the season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X