Doctors already believe that erectile dysfunction is an early warning sign of heart problems, but it's not clear why. Stock of stendra generic analogues in australia seriously helps in availability of branded stendra. Its smooth to find out how to order stendra australia . Thanks to drugstore stendra cost guaranees huge savings with no bulls benefits in quality. Carrying extra pounds can impact your sexual performance, and not just by lowering your self-esteem. Obese men have lower levels of the male hormone testosterone, which is important for sexual desire and producing an erection. Being overweight is also linked to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can reduce blood flow to the penis.Pharmaceutical companies must maintain high ethical standards when conducting promotional activities and comply with applicable legal, regulatory and professional requirements. Going to Website of online drugstore in hong kong is the most simplified way to find out how to buy wellbutrin in hong kong cheap. If you buy generic version of wellbutrin its cost is often cheap. Ethical promotion helps to ensure that healthcare professionals have access to information they need, that patients have access to the medicines they need and that medicines are prescribed and used in a manner that provides the maximum healthcare benefit to patients.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 san 220

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 san 220

I am selling my 2007 SUPER AIR NAUTIQUE 220. PCM excalibur 330 engine. Boat recently got the updated faria gateway box with all new gauges. Spark plugs, distributor cap, engine oil, v-drive and transmission all recently serviced along with new prop installed this past summer ($3700 value).. boat is running smoother than ever!
    Boat makes an awesome wake for wake boarding that you can adjust at wedge at the helm and you can make a nice surf wave as well with the deep hull on these 220's.

-520 Hours - faria replacement gauge only shows 6 hours because we had it all replaced this summer because of faulty gauges that was common on these year models. I do have all receipts from Marine max who completed the work for me.
    -Stock hard tank ballast located in belly, port and starboard. Storage bins have room for more ballast sacks if needed for surfing.
    -Hull is in good shape for an 11 year old boat (has normal nicks and scratches nothing bad) - I keep boat in a lift and store it in my garage during winter.
    -Ram lin dual axle nautique trailer comes with boat.

If you're looking for a trouble free boat with everything recently serviced and updated come check this one out! It is ready to hit the water next summer.

LOCATED ON LAKE SINCLAIR IN GEORGIA

478-256-7528 call or text me anytime I am flexible. I can send more pics but this is all I have on my new phone.

$36,500
    Attached Files
Working...
X