X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 SAN 230 95k

Hello all,
    I'm selling our 2018 SAN 230. The boat has been garaged and extremely well taken care of and used in fresh water only. Boat is located in NorCal.

Hours:66

Motor:ZR4

Bimini: Tower Mounted Surf Pockets

Strapless Board Racks

Premier JL audio upgrade with 2 pair of 7.7 and zone control with speaker covers/ MX series with Sub

Pro ballast with 750 sacks

Platform cover

Tower down and standard boat cover

Freshwater flush

Platform Ladder

Paddle wheel river mode

Phender Pro

Bow filler cushion

Lean back seat

Sunpad cushion

Premium steering wheel

PM for questions or additional photos.

Last edited by dustinodin; 11-26-2018, 11:49 PM.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0871.JPG Views:	1 Size:	62.5 KB ID:	572322 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4775.JPEG Views:	1 Size:	52.3 KB ID:	572323 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4774.JPEG Views:	1 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	572325 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4773.JPEG Views:	1 Size:	57.9 KB ID:	572330 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4776.JPEG Views:	1 Size:	65.7 KB ID:	572327 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4778.JPEG Views:	1 Size:	60.5 KB ID:	572326
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0872.JPG Views:	1 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	572331
    Attached Files

Comment

Gorgeous classic colors! GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

GLWS. What are you getting next?

Comment

Originally posted by markj View Post
          GLWS. What are you getting next?
          I’ll be getting a G23

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Is that the admiral blue flake?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline1 View Post
                Is that the admiral blue flake?
                Yes it is.

Comment

Nice looking boat! I like the interior color choices together also. GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline1 View Post
                    Nice looking boat! I like the interior color choices together also. GLWS.
                    Thanks! We absolutely love the boat and designed it last year. I’m just realizing with our family and friends we should have gone with a G.

Comment

Super curious what specifically pulls you that direction-especially given the price difference and the hit you’re gonna take.

Comment

Long term I'm thinking about storage and overall space. With my kids and friends kids and friends in general, we seem to be constantly shuffling around wanting more storage and space. To be honest, i'm in no hurry to sell the boat or even concerned if it sells, just putting it out there. Like i said we love the boat and every memory it provides.

Comment

Okay I was just trying to figure out if it was performance related or something else. You guys must pack a ton of stuff.

Comment

HAHA, yeah! That's usually the battle with the kids and wife's on the boat. We love having friends around and entertaining and spending all day on the boat, with that come STUFF!!

BTW, I used a lot of your info and Charles info to set up the boat wake. Thanks for that! Coming from San Diego I have my surf fix

Comment

Originally posted by dustinodin View Post
                              HAHA, yeah! That's usually the battle with the kids and wife's on the boat. We love having friends around and entertaining and spending all day on the boat, with that come STUFF!!

BTW, I used a lot of your info and Charles info to set up the boat wake. Thanks for that! Coming from San Diego I have my surf fix
                              Sorry to butt in the conversation but could you share that surf info ? I have a 230 also and it’s awfully finicky with the surf wake. Beautiful boat btw.

Comment

Working...
                              X