Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'12 SAN 210 TE, Austin TX, excellent condition, Rev 8, bilge heater, on board charger

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '12 SAN 210 TE, Austin TX, excellent condition, Rev 8, bilge heater, on board charger

2012 210 Nautique loaded with team edition package, full throttle package and many extras. White hull bottom, blue stripe, white accent stripe. Gel coat is in fantastic condition, with no chips and only one or two scratches. Mocha seadek transom and interior accent kit, newer batteries, oil change, impeller, and new attwood 4" blower. Asking $56,000

Two owner boat, on Lake Austin since new, stored on hoist and undercover. Nicely upgraded with 750s fat sack on top of the factory rear ballast system. Wetsounds REV8s in white, 3 USB chargers with twin high and low amp connections at bow, driver and glove compartment. Bilge heater and on board battery charger installed and in great working condition.

5.4L V8, 343 hp, with 460 hours, maintained by sail and ski since new. Oil change and filter less than 10 hours ago with Amsoil 25w-40 and an impeller change. Brand new fuel filters, both the inline unit and unit in the FCC. This boat will do 35 mph with out blinking an eye. Boat has two props, surf prop and stock prop, both in mint shape. Once upon a time, vegetation clogged the freshwater pick up and the boat over heated. Motor and everything is fine except that is caused the exhaust manifold to discolor due to exhaust temp. The intake manifold cover is also slightly deformed due to the heat. Nautique parts quoted around $700 for the cover, and $1000 for the manifold, I was of the opinion this was too much money for a purely aesthetic issue.

Price does not include a trailer. I do NOT have one for sale with the boat. However, if you are in TX or a surrounding state, I will give you a trailer for transport with a deposit to get it home and on the water at your place.

Full throttle package consisted of speciality chromed 3 point steering wheels, exclusive bronze drivers dash pod, chrome shift lever and awesome white over black gauges that illuminate blue.

Boat sale includes some mooring lines, a couple of navy bumpers, 12lb anchor with ~10' of chain and 250' of anchor line, factory removable spotter seat, type 4 throwable PDF, and few other additional accessories.

The interior of this boat is unlike any other I have come across. It is in fantastic condition, looks brand new and is not dated like many of the boats of this time period. This is with out a doubt one of the best looking Nautique's I have ever come across. There is a tiny slight bit of fading on parts of the sun pad, but they are very faint. Black over tower bimini from nautique in great shape with matching bimini boot. All the lift struts for the seat backs, glove compartment and motor box have all been replaced with factory original replacements this summer.

This boat is 100% and if you have any questions please contact me.

boat is currently located on Lake Travis, and is on a hydrohoist. That being said, Lake Travis does have the evasive species of fresh water mussels called Zebra Mussels. These ARE NOT ON OR IN BOAT. However, as its everyones responsibility to prevent these from migrating and infecting other lakes. This boat needs to be quarantined for a week with bilge dry BEFORE it can leave the Colorado River of Texas Watershed. Consider this a PSA and fair warning to prospective buyers.

asking $56,000
    Attached Files

bump.

i'm open to offers on the boat. my parents house was struck by lightning last week and subsequently caught fire. whole attic was on fire by the time the fire department arrived. every one is safe (including cat and dog) and we didn't lose any thing irreplaceable. All that being said, with the holes in the roof, and 4 inches of rain we have had since, I'm very motivated to move this boat. Going to be busy rebuilding and doing mold reclamation for the next year it sounds like, not going to have time to hit the water.

Comment

Bump, offering $500 Wetsounds credit for the buyer, we are wetsounds certified dealers.

Comment

Bump. now asking $54,000 or best offer

Comment

bump, $52k OBO

Comment

Very nice looking boat! Just a thought, more pics of interior if you have them for interested buyers. I wish I had the money!

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

Nice looking boat. I just lost mine in the LBJ flood and looking for replacement. Could you send me some interior pics.

Comment

interior photo album is here https://imgur.com/a/Dc584d5

Comment

Originally posted by AirNautiquer View Post
                  Nice looking boat. I just lost mine in the LBJ flood and looking for replacement. Could you send me some interior pics.
                  please check out the photo album link in my post above, #8

so sorry to hear of your loss. Lake Travis is still falling but 21 feet over full. Tons of debris, but we were lucky that our marina faired better than others.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

bump, interior pics are up, lake is open finally after the flooding. Considering all serious offers.

Comment

bump, having a great stretch of fall lake weather right now!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X