Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 Sport Nautique in North Central Florida.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Sport Nautique in North Central Florida.

1995 Sport Nautique for sale. Fuel injected GT40 engine with 590 hours. Boat is in good condition with all vinyl redone last year. Has folding tower with Bimini top, bow cover and full cover. Sony head unit, JL marine amp with 10 inch sub and 4 speakers. 2008 Ram-lin Trailer in great condition. Comes with barefoot boom and some extras. $11000.

Sent from my SM-G920V using PLT Nautique mobile app

Looks like a great deal. Anybody looking for a Sport should jump on this.

Comment

Agree...that's a lot of boat for the price...same hull as OG Super Sport/Air...GLWS!

Comment

Thank you Blamey and Roymiz for the comments. I was able to sell the boat to a local guy off craigslist for 12000 which is what I listed it for on that site. I think if I was more patient I could have got more because you guys are right, it is a great boat and the new buyer did get a great deal. I had forgotten all the new parts I had put on it in the last couple of years. I am sure the new buyer will have a lot of fun on this boat just like I am doing with my new to me 2008 SAN. Nautiques for life!

Comment

Considering the condition and the extras (tower, trailer, cover, stereo, cover, jump seat) they got a great boat. I'm trying to sell my 95 Sport for 13K and it's not as quite as nice.

Comment

Working...
          X