Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1999 Correct Craft Pro Air Nautique - Beautiful 450 Hours- CHEAP!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Correct Craft Pro Air Nautique - Beautiful 450 Hours- CHEAP!!!

For sale is a beautifully updated 1999 Correct Craft Pro Air Nautique Wake board boat with 450 hours-. This wakeboard/Ski Nautique is nothing short of beautiful in and out of the water. The boats interior is 100% redone perfectly by Wright Brothers in Naperville, IL. Less the original carpet which is still present in the boat. The interior was professionally redone to factory specs from the vinyl down to stitching and manufacturer Logo’s. Looks 100% original and near new. The boat is owned by my bank the Dupage Credit Union so funds can be sent to the direct for title on the boat and the trailer is registered to me and I have the registration card and the plate. The title will be in hand at time of purchase.

The interior was 3K + to redo including the captain’s chair .
    eBay item number:192002272220- BOAT IS LISTED ON EBAY FOR $18950.00 OBO. WE HAVE 109 TRANSACTIONS ON EBAY WITH 100% FEEDBACK. WILL SET OUTSIDE OF EBAY DUE TO BOAT AND TRAILER BEING LISTED LOCALLY.

The PCM 351 Windsor motor has less than 100 hours on it since being replaced with a completely new bottom and top end. All paperwork is in hand for the new motor. The steering cables have also been replaced new last year. With 450 hours on the boat itself it's in beautiful condition. Comes equipt with a bimini cover, wake board tower, factory fat sacks, and an after market custom stereo system just completed this summer including a 5 channel JL audio Amp- Alpine R speakers, and a JL audio subwoofer. The Stereo system is louder than most other boats I have ever shared the water with.

The boat drives perfectly, cruises at 40 MPH, will pull 3 people out of the water as well. Also includes a custom snap on boat cover that fits the boat perfectly and can be put on in 5 min.Some covers are not as easy or nice to work with.

Also providing a dual axle trail rite galvanized trailer, with a collapsible front hitch for more room during storage. Call or text John at 630-688-6888. I've seen comparable boats sell at 20k not as in nice condition less all the updates this boat has had. Very well taken care of. Blue and white in color. Other additions: exhaust manifold has been replaced.. Also has 2 batteries - one optimum and one interstate.

All accessories also included such as ropes, life vest, Ski''s etc! We are getting a pontoon for next year is why we are selling.

Call John at 630-688-6888 with any questions you may have. I am anal about my toys and this boat is clean and beautiful bottom line.
    Attached Files

Decreased: $17950.00

Comment

$17500.00 Decreased another $450.00...

Comment

Bump...$17350.00

Comment

$17250.00 This is a lot of boat for that kind of money. Take advantage of winter pricing .

Comment

$17000.00... Is this not priced right? LOL

Comment

I think you are pretty close to where you should be on price.

Comment

Price price is reasonable. Don't just keep dropping it unless you want to give it away. This is literally the worst time to sell a boat by the way

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique
                2001 Pro Air Nautique
                GT-40, Stargazer, 1200 lbs auto-ballast

Comment

I appreciate that and you are correct. For those trying to get into a boat for next year this is the chance. I looked a while before I found this boat and its clean and no many out there at all equipt as such with new interior etc. Its a great buy and someone will benefit. At this price the new owner can use all next season and get there money back in full without investing into nothing besides fuel and fun.

With all said $16750.00 and come get your boat. You wont find another cheaper as such bottom line. Thanks

Comment

Im interested but IL is too far away

Comment

Possibly can deliver!!! Call if you want to discuss. John 630-688-6888

Comment

$16500.00 is final price decrease. Thanks

Comment

$16250.00
                          Bump Please

Comment

$15999.00 .... Bumped --

Comment

Sold!!!! Thanks dan in wi.

Comment

Working...
                              X