This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bow stop needed

Found a trailer for my 98 sport nautique 210. Trying to save little where I can without ordering a brand new bow stop from Ramlin. Any help appreciated.
    thanks

I have a galvanized bow stop from my 99 SN trailer. I will post pictures in the next day or two. Thanks, Paul

Comment

I would appreciate the pics. Would you be selling the bow fixtures and hardware?

Comment

Galvanized bow stop with mounting hardware from 1999 Ram-Lin trailer for SN:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bowstop1.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	594766Click image for larger version

Name:	bowstop2.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	594767Click image for larger version

Name:	bowstop3.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	594765

Comment

How much are you asking for the bow stop with fixtures and hardware?
          I may be interested in the fenders also if the price is right.

Comment

How much do you think it's worth? I have to find something I can ship it in. I assume you'll need it shipped, right? I think we need some idea on shipping costs before we can agree on a price though.

Comment

I found another one identical to yours for $140. That was a bow stop with fixture and hardware. He did not sell it because he had intentions on buying a new one and it did not work out. He was in Charlotte so I was going to just pick it up when I bought the trailer. I guess I need to get some type of weight and dimensions to find out a shipping cost. I do have a different bow stop that was generously given to me with the purchase of the trailer. I am going Thursday to pick up the boat with this bow stop. Its more of a bow rest, and if I do not feel it is completely secure when I size it to the boat. We can than move forward with working out the details, and I can get a price on shipping. If you agree with the price? A brand new one from Ram Lin is $470 with shipping. Think it over and stay in touch.
              Thanks

Comment

When I get a chance, I'm going to try to find a box that this fits in and weight it. I'll see if I can get a price from the post office for shipping or maybe FedEx. I'll post when I know something.

Comment

Let me know what you come up with. I am interested in defiantly purchasing the bow stop. I picked the boat up today and would like to have a bow stop, also. Just want you to know I am interested, now that I have the boat. Feel free to private message as we get closer to more personal info, like my address. I am also interested in the pair of fenders, price. May handle all in one for delivery purposes.
                  thanks

Comment

Wanted to check in and see if you got anywhere with the shipping. I think if you sign up with Ebay they will ship for free. I will look in to it for something that large. I just ordered a car part but it was much smaller. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Working...
                    X