2014 Tandem Aluminum Trailer - For a 2007 SV-211 - $2,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD - 2014 Tandem Aluminum Trailer - For a 2007 SV-211 - $2,500

2014 tandem aluminum trailer that I'm currently using for my 2007 SV-211. The original owners of the boat were located on a lake in Texas so they purchased this trailer in 2014 when they moved. The model on the paperwork says "19-21 tandem" but I can't find much info on the company, Boat Trailers Direct, Inc., online. The trailer is solidly build but pretty basic. It has disc brakes on the front set of wheels and they work well.

I added retracting tie downs to the stern of the trailer last year ($300) because I didn't like towing it without the stern of the boat secured.
    New tires ($460) from Les Schwab in late August of 2018. I'd guess they have 200 miles on them or so from one season of use.
    I painted the rims black (they were unpainted steel) this past summer.
    $2500

Located in Seattle, WA

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2636.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	599175
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2634.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.1 KB ID:	599176
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2631.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.6 KB ID:	599177
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2638.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.8 KB ID:	599178
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2633.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.8 KB ID:	599179
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2635.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.0 KB ID:	599180

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

New price - $2,000

Comment

Not sure what the issue is with this… Looks like a great clean trailer and if I hadn’t already placed my axles on my POS I would have gladly taken this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is the boat easy to load on this trailer? Wonder how much it would be to ship to Kentucky?

Comment

Yep, super easy to load up the boat. Not sure about shipping...it’s in Seattle (98136) right now

Comment

Do you know if this would fit a 2003 226? Seems like it does.

Comment

I don’t know what the differences are in hull shapes between the 211 and 226 but it is definitely long and sturdy enough for the bigger boat. The bunks are adjustable so I don’t think putting a 226 on it would be a problem.

Comment

Is this trailer still available??

Comment

Originally posted by Byates918 View Post
                    Is this trailer still available??
                    Yes it is.

Comment

Ok great. im assuming that with this being an adjustable trailer. it will fit my 2002 air nautique with a little adjusting. is there a number i can reach you on to discuss?

Comment

Originally posted by Byates918 View Post
                        Ok great. im assuming that with this being an adjustable trailer. it will fit my 2002 air nautique with a little adjusting. is there a number i can reach you on to discuss?
                        PM’d

Comment

Bump

Comment

Price drop. $1,900. Need to send this baby off to a new home!

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X