• Show
Clear All

• KatyTX
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• KatyTX
    replied
    Where did you get the Nautique Emblems on your Z5 Cargo Rack? Really a nice touch.

Leave a comment:

• saceone
    replied
    congrats on the sale.

I envy you.

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    God I would think so.

Come up to Massachusetts and I'll pull you.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Well, last year I listed it several times. I think the colors this year, combined with listing it earlier in the season, helped it sell really fast. It was only out there for four days. I am happy about it selling, but it will be strange not having a boat at this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• TRDon
    replied
    Originally posted by NautiqueJeff
    Yeah, I must admit that it sold faster than I expected
    You had it on ebay didnt you? why so supprised when the auction is a limited day deal? Did you expect to have to list it multiple times? It is a really nice boat, congrats (I think) I too am fearing for your summer but I suspect you know people with boats like all of us do that you can bum from for the rest of the year.

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Yeah, I must admit that it sold faster than I expected, but that's a good thing. The '09's are out, so maybe I'll get something ordered soon. Last year I held onto my boat until almost October, so I decided to start the process a little early this year. What a difference a couple of months makes.

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    Wow!

Why now Jeff? Congratulations on the sale, but are you getting something sooner than later 2009 wise?

I mean - it is July. I fear for your summer!

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    SOLD!

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Yeah, hopefully someone in the market will see that and think the same thing. Someone is going to get a great deal.

Leave a comment:

• AirTool
    replied
    Jeff - I can't believe you capped your upside with the Buy It Now feature.

I know, some anxious buyer won't have to wait for the auction to end and can hit the button....like I did.

AirTool

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied
    Here's a shot of the Z5 Cargo Rack in use. It really is a nice feature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_352.jpg
Views:	8167
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	355065

Leave a comment:

• saceone
    replied
    RE: Jeff

lucky guy

Leave a comment:

• NautiqueJeff
    replied

Yeah, the hours are really low on this boat. I just didn't have time to use it much this year.

I am undecided about what to get for 2009. It will either be another 230 (which I love) or possibly a 210. I have been thinking about switching back to the 210 for the past year or so, but I like the 230 so much that I will probably stay with that for 2009.

Leave a comment:

• wake_fun
    replied

**** Jeff.........only 35 hours and you need a new boat? Yellow_Flash_Colorz:
    You must get some KILLER deals or something. I couldn't keep trading in 80K boats every year.
    What are you going to get for 2009?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X