Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakesurf boards

Hey all,

I'm looking for some recommendations on what wakesurf board to pick up. I have been looking at the Doomswell NEO, I am looking for recommendations on surf, skin and hybrid board.

Thanks for any help!

I prefer skim style and am currently riding the Phase 5 Matrix. Very happy with it. I am 5'11 195lbs. It is a very fast and maneuverable board. I am able to do 360s, ollies, and transfers with it.

Comment

I'll let the pros give you a low down on the Surf companies.

As far as a hybrid. Super happy with my 2015 Hyperlite Shim.

Phase 5 Daniello is probably one of the best skims out there. I have also heard great things about their newer Surf style Aku

Comment

I started riding a Inland surfer fly boy and then had a bigboy fly boy. Since they are soo much money I picked up a a Doomswell NEO for 675$ fully custom and for a surf style board I love it. Also had a drone and loved that one too. I rarely ride skim board so cant give an opinion on those.

Give Brock at Doomswell a call and tell him the kid with the wooden NH NEO sent you.
        Last edited by WinniSQ; 10-19-2015, 01:13 PM. Reason: Updated the contact for Doomswell

Comment

For a surf board, I ride the Inland Surfer Sweet Spot Pro and have four sets of fins that we have been playing with for a year now. Changing out the fins makes this board very flexible. You can go from a lot of push and stability to something loose and free by changing out the fins. Two of us are the main riders and we are between 210 and 220 pounds, 5/11 to 6/3.
          2013 G23 450 with NSS (175hrs) and still have the original prop
          2010 SANTE 230 343 (280hrs)
          pre 2010 - various open bow boats and jet skis

Comment

Phase 5 boards are the way to go. Currently own the Daniello Diamond, The Wire, and the Oogle and love them all.

Comment

+1 for Phase5. We ride a Model X and will be adding a Race for next season.
              2015 G23 550
              2013 Malibu 22MXZ

Comment

I'm with Winnie, doomswell is hard to beat. I ride a drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 2015 Phase 5 AKU that I would sell for $650 shipped. I want to get a skim style to learn shuv's

Comment

Check out any of the Phase 5 boards, find one that fits your riding style and your height/weight

Comment

twiles - I have a 4'6" neo that I would sell. I surf the 4'8" and love it! Also have an el jefe that I am thinking about moving to thin out the quiver. The neo has never been in the water so truly PERFECT condition. Still wrapped from Doomswell. Lmk

Comment

How much for the el jefe?
                        2015 G23 550
                        2013 Malibu 22MXZ

Comment

Originally posted by JoeA View Post
                          How much for the el jefe?
                          $650 plus shipping? Save yourself $130 plus tax.

Comment

Thanks but I can get a new 57" P5 Wire for the same $$$ with free shipping and no tax. I appreciate the response.
                            2015 G23 550
                            2013 Malibu 22MXZ

Comment

Originally posted by JoeA View Post
                              Thanks but I can get a new 57" P5 Wire for the same $$$ with free shipping and no tax. I appreciate the response.
                              The Wire is a great board! If you are looking at that wire, you should look at a NEO also. They are sweet! Rides similar to the wire but more customizable. Plus, the guys at Doomswell are top notch!

Comment

Working...
                              X