No announcement yet.

05' 210 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats deffinitly a sweet deal! That SAN will be nice once you fix the interior.. there was recently a 05 SAN with 76hrs for sale on CL for 25k it sold in a few hours and is now back on there for 31k haha!
    ISN\'T LIFE BETTER IN A NAUTIQUE!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	interior.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	369451
      Got her back from Dallas Canvas yesterday! Mark killed it on the interior!
      1989 Ski Nautique 2001- Best first boat ever
      2005 Super Air Nautique 210 TE- Keeping her forever

Comment

WOW!!! What a difference!!

Comment

That looks factory! How much did that run you?

Comment

Ran 3800 for interior, went back with the same colors and changed all the logos to stitched in red, came out amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Oletela View Post
              Ran 3800 for interior, went back with the same colors and changed all the logos to stitched in red, came out amazing!

Looks great... I need to pay him a visit sometime soon to get a quote for a few things.

Comment

Awesome update.

Sick boat

Comment

I also forgot to put my buff and wax pics from a few weeks ago! Came out amazing,Some product from Hula Boat care and a little bit of 3m compound. Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-10-17 20.40.50.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	369476Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-10-17 23.24.32.jpg
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	369477
                  Attached Files

Comment

One last update, powder coat the tower to match the red. I have black and orange with decals removed, and powder coating the tower just set it off, just a suggestion. Boat looks great!!!
                    2005 210 SANTE

Comment

I was thinking of powder coating the tower red and def prob going to tint the windows. If i powder coat the tower Id prob end up powder coating the window frame as well, always like window frame and tower to match. I need a photo shop expert haha

Comment

What products did you use to get the old stickers of, also did u use cutting compound afterwards to remove sticker outline.
                        Do you have any pics of how your ski pole mounts up in the hull

Comment

Looking good! Nothing better than a shiny nautique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          wakeboardSTL will return

Comment

Originally posted by Tobie View Post
                            What products did you use to get the old stickers of, also did u use cutting compound afterwards to remove sticker outline.
                            Do you have any pics of how your ski pole mounts up in the hull
                            I used a heat gun one side came off really easy and the other side that had been facing the sun for who knows how long took almost a full day just to get the graphic off. I used hula boat care compound on a rotary buffer with a wool pad then followed with their cleaner wax on an orbital with a foam pad and then used their sealer on an orbital with a foam pad. I was highly impressed with how well their products worked and the price was great! I can get a picture of the ski pole within the next few days, I am hoping to go and ride at some time this weekend, coming home and just seeing the boat all wrapped up under the carport everyday is depressing

Comment

Working...
                            X