• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? No wake pictures?

Like following your thread btw
    1997 Super Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
      What are the dimensions of your locker and the bag you have in it?
      The locker is like 20 wide by 16 tall and 68 long. I just bought the rear seat/ski locker bag from wakemakers and it fills the entire thing perfectly. 650 lbs.

i don't have any wake pics because using an iPhone for long range pics doesn't work. Here's a vid of my buddy doing some weirded backroll to revert.

http://youtu.be/bIvpQdUvKOE

thanks for following my progress. Much more to come.

Comment

So I took the boat out today to wakeboard for the first time with the new system installed. It was siphon draining all the bags so I had to turn the ball valve to stop it from draining through the fill hoses. When I did the system I put the fill oases in the top of the bags and I figured it wouldn't siphon out but I was wrong. Three 1" check valves are on order from wakemakers so it doesn't happen anymore.

Comment

So look what came in the mail today!

I bought two pro80s and a pro 485 for way too cheap from a poor soul who got his girlfriend pregnant and is unloading his toys.

They are not in "pristine" shape so i am going to wetsand them and try to polish them back up. Also gonna paint the grilles red and maybe the mounting brackets red.

I also ordered a new polk d2000.2 amp to power the 485.

Comment

Nice, don't forget to post the finished pictures
            1997 Super Sport

Comment

Awesome job Brichter! I will be installing my cup holders soon. I have had the side panels off before during speaker install, but don't remember seeing how the tray is attached to the upholstered piece? Any advice is appreciated! I plan on adding 2 cup holders per side. Ray

Comment

The "tray" that will hold the cupholder screws into the seatbottom and rests there

Comment

Originally posted by Brichter14 View Post
                  The "tray" that will hold the cupholder screws into the seatbottom and rests there
                  I meant how it is attached to the seat back, not the bottom...sorry for the confusion, I didn't choose my wording well~

Comment

Oh well because the tray has a back to it, it just rests against the gunwal of the boat. Its not attached to the vinyl of the seatback in any way

Comment

OK, they must have changed it. Mine is attached to the seat back on one end, both port and starboard sides...

Comment

Putting in the new amp. Gonna be 500 rms to the 485. The pro 80s came in a little bit rough so i removed the drivers and grilles and im gonna take the cans to a body shop tomorrow for paint. Stay tuned

Comment

Put grilles on 485. The pro80s are off being painted

Comment

Started running wiring for tower speakers. The left side is for the left pro 80 and the 485. The right side (starboard) is for the right pro 80. I decided to run another power wire up the starboard side just in case i wanna add lights to the tower later on. That will keep me from having to repeat this entire process in the future.

Comment

Ok got some updates. I ended up painting my pro 80s myself and with the help of MLA i got the right mounting clamps. I put the speaker setup on the tower today and got to hooking up the quick connects.

But i have a problem. The polk 2000.2 amp i got for the 485 is cycleing between protection and power mode and i cannot figure out the problem. Also the female end on one of the pro 80s quick connects has a faulty connection so i might just buy a new one.

Comment

Pulled the boat outa the garage. Holy crap the tower is heavy now!

Comment

Working...
                                X