No announcement yet.

Sport 200V Removable Ski Pylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this thread because of NautiqueOasis thread. I used the boom all summer this year and no issues...everything appears to be rock solid (so far). Just a not to NautiqueOasis....when you put install your pylon sleeve, make sure you plumb it up good.
    Peace..

Comment

I just finished drilling out the pylon for the quick release pin. Ready to drop the coin on a boom and I noticed that you are using the b202 boom. This one has the "twist" at the connection point, right? Do you go out the Starboard (drivers) side or port (passenger) side? Tring to figure out which boom model is the correct one. I was thinking the straight contour (b201) until I looked up your thread.......I plan to go out the drivers side. This thread was great for reference for this project!!

Comment

Yup b202 contour works well geometrically as the boom egresses the port side between windshield and tower foot. Not sure u can make the drivers side work due to seat position in relation to windshield and tower foot. You need to look at that carefully.
        Peace..

Comment

Good to know about the boom. Thinking about this boat alot for footing off the boom. How is the chine spray? Also, any thoughts on a trick release on the pylon any issues? My daughter is getting into swivel. ugg.

Comment

Working...
          X