2014 G23 and G25 with Fresh Air Exhaust designed exhaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 G23 and G25 with Fresh Air Exhaust designed exhaust

Fresh Air Exhaust is pleased to announce that Correct Craft Ski Boats (Nautique) has included the Fresh Air Exhaust designed system on their 2014 G23 and G25 boats. Pleasure Craft Marine evaluated the Fresh Air Exhaust design and approved them for use on their engines, including the 550 hp supercharged engine. With the Fresh Air Exhaust designed exhaust system they are one of the quietest boats available. The Nautique Surf System with the Fresh Air Exhaust designed exhaust results in one of the best surf edition boats available.

If your Nautique G23 or G25 did not come equipped with the exhaust, we now sell an aftermarket Fresh Air Exhaust for your boat.

The attached pictures show the system on a 2014 G23 (blue boat) and the Fresh Air Exhaust aftermarket system (black boat). The aftermarket FAE attaches to the transom, behind the shiny cover plate, as shown in the picture.

Larry Mann
    Fresh Air Exhaust

I'll be interested in one when you get all the mounting bugs worked out.
    2014 G23 550
    2013 G23 450 (Great boat)
    2008 230 Team-ZR6- ACME 1235 ( back in a Nautique again)
    2005 Malibu LSV 23 wakesetter (Real Dumb Mistake)
    2000 SAN ( Loved that boat)
    1998 Air Nautique ( our first boat)

Comment

Is FAE supplying the 2014 G series? Or was that picture there as a comparison? The first picture is the style I saw when I was at the factory, but was under the assumption that Nautique was going to be supplying them primarily through the dealers. Even with a flapper installed, would the warrantee still be valid etc?
      Eric, Phoenix AZ

G23 550 hp (finally here)
      2002 Super Air
      1994 Sun Tracker Party Barge 115 hp

Comment

Fresh Air Exhaust designed the exhaust that Nautique is installing, though it is manufactured by someone else. The pictures show the factory (OEM) exhaust and our aftermarket exhaust.

We cannot speak for a manufacturer and their warranties but Fresh Air Exhaust has never had warranty issues with any boat manufacturer. It would seem that with a Fresh Air Exhaust designed system on their boats that installing one aftermarket is fine; though I don't have anything official from them yet. I am also awaiting a definitive answer on if they require a flapper.

Comment

I got a couple of pictures of the brand new G23 (didn't even have a prop on it yet and was tagged as not water tested) Nautique had at Nationals for the last 2 days that had the new exhaust. It looked just like the first one, no external flapper and no support but the mounting flange was beefy and it wasn't just added on it was all one piece. The opening was much narrower than I have seen on the FAE and was scalloped a bit. Looked well made they didn't have anyone on hand who could talk about it though.

2012 Super Air Nautique 210 Byerly Icon Edition EX343 <-- Current Boat
          2007 Reinell 185 BR Volvo Penta 4.3GL <-- Former Boat
          1988 Bayliner 195 Capri OMC Cobra 5.0 <-- Former "starter" Boat

Comment

The G boats they used at the Masters had them too. That was the first time I saw the new exhaust in person.
            Current Boat > 2015 Super Air Nautique G23 Team Edition
            Former Boats > 2014 Super Air Nautique G23 Team Edition 2013 Super Air Nautique G23 Team Edition 2012 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition 2011 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition 2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition 2008 Super Air Nautique 230 Team Edition 2007 Air Nautique 236 Team Edition 2003 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition 1994 Ski Nautique

Need something for your boat? Please check out our site sponsors! Not only do they offer the best products available, they also support this site.
            NautiqueParts.com - Roswell - SeaDek - Hyperlite - Delta Propellers - Christine's Marine - SkiSafe - PTMEdge - Xtreme Heaters

Comment

So guys will this fix not apply to a 2013 G? I read it to say 2014 but will it retro?

Comment

We can fabricate a Fresh Air Exhaust for any Nautique, any year model. We have the dimensions for the G23 and G25 and keep a few in stock. If not in stock or an older model Nautique we fabricate within a couple of days. So yes to retro for 2013 G.

Comment

Originally posted by niap101 View Post
                  We can fabricate a Fresh Air Exhaust for any Nautique, any year model. We have the dimensions for the G23 and G25 and keep a few in stock. If not in stock or an older model Nautique we fabricate within a couple of days. So yes to retro for 2013 G.
                  However, in another thread, you stated that you were still perfecting it and may have a solution that is "installation ready" with no cutting or drilling required. When do you anticipate this perfected version to be available?

Your quote in turn down exhaust thread:
                  Once we install a few more FAE on the G23/G25, perfect our consistency and verify that Nautiques measurements are consistent, we should be able to make this FAE "installation ready" with no cutting or drilling of our parts required.

Comment

Originally posted by lion90 View Post
                    However, in another thread, you stated that you were still perfecting it and may have a solution that is "installation ready" with no cutting or drilling required. When do you anticipate this perfected version to be available?

Your quote in turn down exhaust thread:
                    Once we install a few more FAE on the G23/G25, perfect our consistency and verify that Nautiques measurements are consistent, we should be able to make this FAE "installation ready" with no cutting or drilling of our parts required.
                    there really isn't much to installing one of these. do you know how to use a tape measure, a power drill and a hack saw? if so, you're golden. the reason there may be any fitment issue is due to the fact that Correct Craft has been cutting their exhaust exits by hand/eye. they are all different. maybe they now have some type of jig for the G's, doubt it though.

and fwiw, i ordered and installed FAE on an older 210. it's the best money i've spent on this or any boat, hands down.

Comment

If you order a FAE for your boat, please use this link so that PlanetNautique is recognized as the source of the sale. PN gets a commission that way!

http://www.freshairexhaust.com/aff_h...a_bid=c884b200
                      Current Boat > 2015 Super Air Nautique G23 Team Edition
                      Former Boats > 2014 Super Air Nautique G23 Team Edition 2013 Super Air Nautique G23 Team Edition 2012 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition 2011 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition 2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition 2008 Super Air Nautique 230 Team Edition 2007 Air Nautique 236 Team Edition 2003 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition 1994 Ski Nautique

Need something for your boat? Please check out our site sponsors! Not only do they offer the best products available, they also support this site.
                      NautiqueParts.com - Roswell - SeaDek - Hyperlite - Delta Propellers - Christine's Marine - SkiSafe - PTMEdge - Xtreme Heaters

Comment

Website says the page isn't working.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

As some of you may have noticed we have totally rebuilt our website. We are currently working on the affiliate program so it may be sketchy.

Please make sure and let us know when you purchase by phone or online that you heard about it here, PlanetNautique.

Every Fresh Air Exhaust (except the Malibu Power Wedge) requires you to cut and drill our brackets. I anticipate we will make the G FAEs bolt on with no cutting or drilling just like the Power Wedge. It takes several installs made by our customers who then give us valid measurements before we can assume that we have a system dialed in (bolt on). I am available by cell phone to help with installation questions.

Comment

Here's my opinion.

I just finished my install of the FAE on my G23. The main issue I had was one bolt was too long and stopped the rudder from turning fully for a port side turn. I cut the bolt and all is good with the boat tested for 2 hours. Pictures are on my profile page. Please excuse the messy install of the sealant on the interior...not my best work there, but the outside is perfect. I picked a hot day to install and got lazy inside the boat but will clean it up later. Also, realize that I added the interior tubes for extra reinforcement. Larry said they were not needed but I wanted to go a little overboard. I went the easier route and used a drill press and cutoff saw but hand tools would work.

I talked to the Nautique rep today and of course he recommend using their system because it was fully tested with back pressure/performance, water flow and warranty. I had the FAE on my 230 with 280 hours and no issues, so I went to FAE for the G23, 1) because it worked on my 230, 2) was available and I have a big trip coming up soon and 3) rumor is it is about half the cost. Larry and I discussed the install options and he was helpful with my questions, even on Saturday. Time will tell but in looking at the two options above, I'm glad I did it.

PS. I have the flapper on mine and if Nautique recommends that it shouldn't be there, it appears to easy to remove.
                            2013 G23 450 with NSS (175hrs) and still have the original prop
                            2010 SANTE 230 343 (280hrs)
                            pre 2010 - various open bow boats and jet skis

Comment

I am confused. There is going to be a Nautique version for the 2013 G23? I was under the impression that the FAE was what was available for the "older" G model, with Nautique placing their version on the 2014. Can you clarify this
                              Eric, Phoenix AZ

G23 550 hp (finally here)
                              2002 Super Air
                              1994 Sun Tracker Party Barge 115 hp

Comment

Working...
                              X