X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.correctcraftfan.com

hey every one seems to have the same idea at the same time, go figure
    1988 Ski Nautique \"2001\"

I just registered at that site and it doesn't look as well organized, kept, mainained, or evolved as this one. I like this one a lot more and I dunno if they are trying to compete with this one? I mean it is a pain to monitor and visit two websites. I dont mind having another CC site for enthusiasts, but when it is the exact samething, why have two? This one is already thriving and is already nice and complete. This one has an overall better look. I know that one isn't finished, but I see no reason to have two of the same exact same website.
    ~Austin E.
    [color=blue][size=2][b]I Nautique, therefore I am.[/b][/size][/color]

Comment

agreed, i just found it and thought you guys might wanna check it out. it looks like it started yesterday or the day before. dont get so bent out of shape.
      1988 Ski Nautique \"2001\"

Comment

Originally posted by 882001
        dont get so bent out of shape.
        no doubt. it must be a pain to visit two :roll: websites. and it is not set up like this at all. that site is for all correct crafts, not just nautiques....i dig it.
        I don\'t care.

Comment

O i get it now...this is like the modern version of that site, except this one came first...that will be like the classic version....its not so bad now...

Comment

I will agree that there shouldn't be two sites but if that guy wants to have his own site, more power to him. I am staying over here but I do go and look over there because he has something up that this site doesn't yet. He has pictures of the other boats and old advertising material and he has a cool section of a restoration of one of the older boats. Hopefully in the near future, we can get something up with the older boats to show where CC really comes from!

Comment

You tell 'em Skinautique! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Comment

Originally posted by skinautique
                He has pictures of the other boats and old advertising material and he has a cool section of a restoration of one of the older boats.
                I like everything about that site except the forum. I doubt it will ever take off. Other than that, it's a benefitial source of classic information.

Comment

Working...
                X