Clear All

• 2010 230 Super Air Team Edition, Tampa, FL

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1a.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	498174

Hi All -

Selling my 2010 230 Super Air Team Edition which is located in the Tampa, FL area.

The boat is in excellent condition and well taken care of with maintenance completed with the Orlando Nautique Dealer on a regular basis and it has NEVER touched salt water.

Boat is originally from Buxton Marine and I upgraded the interior from Carpet to Sea Decking, (as you can see from the pictures). I also added LED lighting. Added in additional soft water ballast installed by the Nautique Dealer. Updated the AMP's to drive better drive the Tower and Boat Speakers and I also installed Bluetooth Wireless to allow for wireless pairing of your phone to the Audio System. During the summer I run the boat every weekend and with the total hours just over 400, (417) to be exact. Asking price is $56,999 and feel free to hit me up if you have additional questions or need more information about the boat in general or require additional pictures.

More Photos

https://goo.gl/photos/qW6MAxN9s5DRhgy6A
    Last edited by airpete2424; 08-23-2016, 11:36 AM.

Where in the heck do you run a boat in Tampa that is not salt water? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great question - we actually have a lot of Great Lakes in the area that are fresh water - Tarpoon, Keystone, Carollwood - if you want to run salt water than your looking at a Costal Edition - the advantages of that is Dolphins take the opportunity to surf the wake with you like this pair shot behind a demo coastal G23 I was riding that day
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	175
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	498053

Comment

Can you a link to some pics?

Comment

Dropping price to 52K - any interest at that price?

Comment

Dropping to 49K - last price drop - excellent boat for the money.

Comment

Is the trailer included with your boat?

Sent from my iPhone using PLANETNAUTIQUE mobile app
              1996 Super Sport Nautique
              2010 F150

1989 Ski Nautique 2001 (sold)

Comment

Nice boat! And at a good price.

Comment

Yes, the trailer is included with the boat. It's a Boatmate trailer and 3 years newer than the boat. Thanks 8urchvy regarding your comments about the boat, definitely worth the price I'm asking.

Comment

Definitely interested. I noticed that there aren't any ballast gauges under the throttle handle, are the ballast gauges computerized? Also, I live in Arkansas, so what are possible options for delivery?

Comment

Yes - The ballast gauges are computerized and part of the center console screen. Let me know what your thinking regarding delivery and we'll see what we can arrange..

Comment

Nice boat... Bump for a good deal... Somebody will get a nice boat... I bought s 2008 230, added an aftermarket surf system and plumbed in ballast.. Now I have a 100K wave...

Comment

Thanks for the bump Shag - I totally believe the 100K wave for the additions you outlined - the boat generates an awesome wake as you continue to add weight.

Comment

Wow great price!!! I'm surprised someone hasn't jumped on this deal

Comment

Thanks 3*Rivers*Pitt - I'm surprised as well, boat is in excellent condition, may just be the season for slow boat sales.

Comment

Working...
                              X