This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 SAN with Tandem Trailer - Austin

Up for sale is my 2000 Super Air Nautique with PCM GT40 and tandem magnum trailer. Reduced to $19,999. Call Two One Four - Nine Five Two - Eight Seven Four Eight.
    • Hours: Unknown. Tach and Speedo gauges have been replaced with the Faria replacement gauges. The boat allegedly had about 350 hours on it when I bought it, but I bought it from a used boat dealer and there was no way to verify as the Teleflex gauges were not working when I bought it. When I bought it, I immediately replaced the gauges and have added about 270 hours since I bought it in 2010.
    • Perfect Pass Pro (single line display) with NauticLogic add on for GPS speed control (no paddlewheel). Works great in Speed and RPM modes.
    • Ballast:
      • 2 x 750lb Fly-high Fat sacs (black) in the rear compartments with quick-connect fittings run by 2 Johnson ultraballast pumps (1 pump is brand new).
      • 1 x 580lb Fly-high Fat sac in the ski locker run by Johnson ultraballast pump (shared with bow sac)
      • 1 x Fly-high underbow A-sac under the front seats run by Johnson ultraballast pump (shared with ski locker)
      • 1 Extra hose tied into the third pump that extends from the gunnel opening for use in the cabin if you want to add even another sac for surfing. All of the shared sacs have wakemakers ball valves so you can turn the flow on/off or restrict the flow to each individual sac.
      • 3 contour DPDT switches with labels near the throttle to run the 3 pumps.
    • Audio:
      • Alpine CDA 9886M Head Unit (single DIN) with USB connector. This is a great head unit.
      • JL Audio Blutooth adapter for connecting your phone to the head unit wirelessly.
      • 12” Kicker sub in custom box at driver’s kick panel powered by sub channel on Alpine PDA 5
      • Factory in cabin speakers, but I have some kicker speakers with LEDs new in the box that I was going to replace the factory ones with that I would be willing to include at the asking price. Otherwise, I will sell these separately.
      • 2 x Wetsounds Rev8 tower speakers that I will include at the asking price, otherwise I will sell separately. Note, these have been in speaker sox since I installed them, so they are in excellent shape. Powered by a Soundstream 4 channel amp in bridge mode. I think it has about 350 watts/channel bridged. Very easy to hear clean at 80’ back with volume way less than full.
      • WS-420 equalizer with microphone for independent control of tower speakers and in cabin speakers. Mic replaced at end of last season. I love this thing. Great for teaching new riders.
    • Power:
      • Dual AGM batteries located behind the rear seat on the shelves.
      • BlueSeas intelligent isolator/combiner system.
      • 100 amp upgraded alternator (installed in 2015).
    • Bimini/cover:
      • Tower Biminis under the tower black bimini. Most people consider Tower Biminis the best biminis one can buy for these older boats.
      • Coversports custom trailerable cover.
    • Tower Accessories:
      • Tower arm and Mirror
      • 2 x Flight Clips wakeboard rack.
      • 1 x 3-prong Krypt Wakeboard, Surf, Wakeboard rack.
      • 1 x 2-prong Krypt double wake rack.
      • 2x Nvert wakeboard racks (optional). These are really rare and mount only to the ovals on the FCT tower (like flight clips). Yes, you can actually fit 10 wakeboards and a surf style surfboard with all these racks.
    • Fresh-Air Exhaust: Comes with a custom FAE to reduce those noxious fumes, but it is not presently mounted to the boat. It takes about 10 minutes to put on. I found that it created a bit of a dead zone at one particular spot in the prop wash (below the surface) at riding speeds that messed with my hydro-foil wing. Was fine for surfing and wakeboarding.
    • Tachyon retractable ski pylon.
    • Added Hummingbird Depth sounder (no temp)
    • WakeSurf Stuff:
      • Skate Ramp Attachment: Presently, the boat comes with the skate ramp cheap mod for surfing with the Velcro installed on the starboard side. I have extra Velcro. With the success of the suckgates though, I am happy to remove the Velcro.
    • Propeller
      • On the boat is the big ACME surf prop. If forget the exact number, but it is not the one that can burn the gel, but rather the one ACME and Delta recommend for surfing this hull.
      • Spare prop (not a surf prop). I think this was the original prop.
    • Interior. It's a 16 year-old boat that has never had its vinyl replaced. There is cracking on the rear edge of the sunpad, and a few other spots. These have been like this since I bought the boat and I never felt the need to fix them because they weren't that bad and did not get worse.
    • Trailer: Last year I bought a used blue Magnum trailer that was designed for the original SAN hull (my prior trailer was a bit big). I just had the brakes completely redone and all of the bearings redone by Magnum trailer ($900 + of work). This trailer should now have a lot of life left in it.
    Pics to come in next post.
    Last edited by Chexi; 03-06-2017, 04:25 PM.
    Now
    2000 SAN

Previously
    1999 Air Nautique
    1996 Tige Pre-2000
    1989 Lowe 24' Pontoon / Johnson 100HP outboard

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2144.JPG
Views:	588
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	494189 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2141.JPG
Views:	619
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	494190 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2143.JPG
Views:	625
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	494191 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2144.JPG
Views:	621
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	494192 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2151.JPG
Views:	609
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	494193

More pics to come.
    Now
    2000 SAN

Previously
    1999 Air Nautique
    1996 Tige Pre-2000

Comment

Free Bump
      Did you buy that Python, LOL

Comment

Nice Boat.

And seriously jealous if the python is in fact what's happening.

Comment

Alas, but no. I am not buying a Python. Almost bought a 2002 python last year but could not find the time in my schedule for the trip. Ultimately, my wife said that the next boat I buy had to be bigger with materially shorter ballast fill times, and then she proceeded to greenlight me spending a lot more money. I ended up buying a leftover (new) 2015 Centurion Enzo SV233, which for us is about the perfect boat. Neither one of us wakeboards anymore. We just hydrofoil and surf, so going from no ballast to a lot of ballast very quickly (and back again very quickly) is something the newer Centurions do really well, and having it tied into the touchscreen with saved rider profiles makes the wife happy. Of course the new boat cost 4x as much... but when the wife says you can go out and buy a brand new boat, what choice does one have?
          Now
          2000 SAN

Previously
          1999 Air Nautique
          1996 Tige Pre-2000

Comment

I thought with your timing of this for sale ad and the Python being sold it was for sure you. Congratulations on the new boat, and good luck with the sell.

Comment

Did I miss where this boat is located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The great state of Texas. Austin to be exact.

Comment

Haha, if I looked at the title that'd help. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump. Still for sale.
                    Now
                    2000 SAN

Previously
                    1999 Air Nautique
                    1996 Tige Pre-2000

Comment

I'm based out of Dallas. I sold my 1999 SAN over 5 years ago and have been looking for a clean 2000-2003. I really like your boat and would like to know if you have any interior pics?

Comment

I will post some interior pics as soon as it stops raining. I can tell you now the following. First, the good. The interior is all white with black piping. All white is good for TX heat. Still appears to be original with all logos.

The bad. that the interior is not flawless, but it is also not destroyed. There is one tear on one of the walk-throughs about 3 inches long if memory serves me along the upper edge. I think I have enough vinyl and the tools to fix it, I just have not gotten around to it yet. There is also a tear (with a bit of a gouge in the foam) on the back seat. Some of the piping has also peeled a bit on the back seat. The sun pad back edge has a lot of small brittle spots where the vinyl has cracked. There is one stain on the sun pad that looks like someone set a can on it and it somehow made a partial ring shape stain. The sun pad also gets purplish when covered for a long period of time, but goes back to white when left in the sun all day.

The rest of the interior has no tears that I can recall. I will go through it with a fine tooth comb and post pics as soon as it stops raining.

Now
                        2000 SAN

Previously
                        1999 Air Nautique
                        1996 Tige Pre-2000

Comment

One last thing, I have a brand new steering cable (the newer, better one) that I have been meaning to install. The dealer says that I do not need it, and adjusting the tunable rudder helped the steering, but I have the extra cable that I would throw in at my asking price. Otherwise, I will sell it separately.
                          Now
                          2000 SAN

Previously
                          1999 Air Nautique
                          1996 Tige Pre-2000

Comment

Finally stopped raining on a day that I could take pictures. The pinkish/purple goes away after several hours in direct sun, but it comes back when covered for a few days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2444 - Copy.JPG
Views:	580
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	499634 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2440 - Copy.JPG
Views:	567
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	499631 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2443 - Copy.JPG
Views:	571
Size:	32.6 KB