This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Nautique SAN 230 - 38 Hours - Upgraded bags to 750's

Back up for sale - tired of tying to fight for lake time with the family. Summer is booked with travel and sports so I can already see this boat not being used enough.

Selling our 2014 Nautique SAN 230. The 5 year warranty started Sept 2015 so there is tons left!! Boat has right around 38 hours on it. The tower speakers are Wetsounds REV10s. Has the PCM 409 upgraded motor. I replaced one of the racks with a wider/thicker board capacity rack (still have the stock rack as well). Has the upgraded Pro wake/surf ballast system with storage trays (see below now upgraded to 750's), dual batteries, LED docking lights, Nautique NSS system, LINC 2.0, keyless ignition with passcode (if needed), etc, etc. Everything is automated and you can preset riders settings and then hit "back to dock" when it's time to pack up for the day. Boat drives amazing and is so easy to manage, always kept in covered storage. I keep the boat spotless and regularly are washing and waxing it. I also had the windshield tinted too.

UPDATE (May 2016) I had the rear sacs upgraded to 750's and had the REV10's professionally painted to match the tower. This boat needs nothing and is a surf monster!

I also have 4 surf boards, IS Blue, IS Swallow, Hyperlite Broadcast and Slingshot skim bender...all total value is roughly $2200. If buyer pays $90,000 I will throw in the boards which also have bags too! Other wise I will sell them separately. Sorry for not having a lot of pics, if someone is serious I can take extra photos for you.

We have 4 kids and are not using the boat enough and I am constantly fighting against weekend sports and activities. Not in a rush and do not need to sell, so please don't bother with low ball offers. Wife wants to go out on the boat for her birthday which is Mem weekend, so need to keep it through next weekend at least.

$89,000

Jayme
    919-414-0018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

https://vimeo.com/167430263

This is before the bags were upgraded to 750's

Comment

Comment

https://vimeo.com/169848304

Before 750's...

Comment

GLWS. I would be interested if my boat was already paid off.
              2007 Malibu Wakesetter 23 LSV, 1995 Cobalt 200

Comment

Working...
              X