X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 SAN 210 75th Anniversary Edition

2000 Super Air with super sport seating
    gel coat looks great, new decals, full service completed every year, hours low but unknown (had just over 300 when I bought it in 2013), rear interior new-front interior could use some repair, upgraded trailer, new stereo-speakers and wiring, jumpseat, fat sacks all around and original ballast, two bimini tops (red and red/white/blue) great family boat. I just had major services done last year on the boat and trailer. I completely detailed the hull when I put new decals on from nautiqueparts. Not looking to fire sale this boat, so $22,500 is pretty firm. Located in Mountain View, California.
    Attached Files

A few more pictures. If anyone is interested, I can take pics anytime. I am moving to South Carolina in July, so it will no longer be available in California. Boating season is rapidly approaching and we will be taking her to the lake soon. New price $21,000
    Attached Files

Comment

Is that original carpet for that edition? I haven't seen blue since around 1990.

Comment

You may want to clarify which trailer is going with the boat

Comment

Tandem trailer.... I did not like the single axle and got rid of it. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Newest pic is on top (also Member photo), the one with the single axle trailer was from the day I bought it.

Comment

Nice boat- is it still available?

Comment

I may be interested, live in Nor Cal right now. Can you post up more pics please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never mind, just saw all of the pics. I haven't figured out how to delete a post on Tapatalk yet.

Still may be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Decided to keep the boat, sorry for those that were interested. She'll be moving to South Carolina with us.

Comment

Working...
                    X