Correct Craft upholstery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct Craft upholstery

I'm starting a new project on my 89 2001 that requires making new panels. Where can I find matching upholstery? I've already made some speaker panels that "almost" match. I spent quite a bit of time going through samples at a local auto/marine supplier but none were that close.

RE: Correct Craft upholstery

Just shop around at the different marine upholstry shops until you find what you need. I was able to find the exact stuff for my 81. I'm sure someone has the same stuff for the 89.
    2018 SAN 230
    1981 Ski Nautique
    Sold - 2011 Sport 200V
    Sold - 2000 SAN

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

Have you tried mid-west CC or one close to you??
        1973 CC Skier
        1989 SN 2001
        2002 SN 196
        2005 216 Limited

Comment

Skinautique, I'm just north of Atlanta. I tried Watersports Central a few years ago when I made my speaker panels. They just sent me to the upholsterer I ended up using. They are also no longer a correct craft dealer ( I don't know who sells CC in Georgia now!) I'd be willing to order if I knew a was getting an exact match. Surround, who did you buy yours from? I'll give Midwest a try.

Thanks for your replies!

Comment

You may even want to call customer service at the factory, they might have rolls of the stuff just laying around???
            1973 CC Skier
            1989 SN 2001
            2002 SN 196
            2005 216 Limited

Comment

Re: RE: Correct Craft upholstery

Originally posted by rbalan
              Skinautique, I'm just north of Atlanta. I tried Watersports Central a few years ago when I made my speaker panels. They just sent me to the upholsterer I ended up using. They are also no longer a correct craft dealer ( I don't know who sells CC in Georgia now!) I'd be willing to order if I knew a was getting an exact match. Surround, who did you buy yours from? I'll give Midwest a try.

Thanks for your replies!
              Boatman's in Oklahoma City. They were recommended to me by Boat and RV World.
              2018 SAN 230
              1981 Ski Nautique
              Sold - 2011 Sport 200V
              Sold - 2000 SAN

Comment

You will pay a fortune for the CC skins. You can have one that is really good made by quality upholstery shops.

Comment

I am doing what skinautique suggested. I have a local shop doing the whole interior. The place I contacted was seriously backlogged on getting jobs out the door and frankly, I thought the price was a little steep. I will post photos of mine when they are done. That should be about a month.

Eric
                  Eric Fox

Comment

rbalan, Cobalt Boats of Atlanta is the new Correct Craft dealer (replacing Watersports Central) up around Lanier. You also have Crowe Marine, which is the Correct Craft dealer at Lake Oconee. Here are the websites:

www.cobaltboatsofatlanta.com

www.crowemarine.com
                    2001 Air Nautique

Comment

Working...
                    X