What would you pay for 2008 SANTE 210 180hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you pay for 2008 SANTE 210 180hrs

Nada's site is always good guide, but it doesn't really go into the actual going rate. For a whole 210's were going well above NADA. Also when you're figuring nada the tower, racks, ballast as things in the team package are standard so do you still add those in?

Boat is 2008 SANTE 210TE
    -white deck/hull
    -standard 2 color accents w crest graphic
    -single owner 180hrs
    -sitting at dealership owner originally purchased it from....they own it off a trade
    -team package
    -heater
    -standard 343
    -pop out cleats
    -2 swivel racks
    -factory tower mirror
    -4 factory tower speakers
    -2 clarion amps
    -Polk mono sub
    -6polk interiors
    -full cover

Boat is 9 out of 10 exterior one dock ding and couple scuffs on transom from boards,interior is mint. Sitting on standard tandem w leds. What you say is going rate , good deal rate, and jump on it immediately rate. Boats listed 55k. Thanks

Those are some low hours so I can see why priced at 55k. Going rate prob 49k. Anything less jump on. What tower does it have? That could make a diff.

Comment

I don't go by nada, I go by what I can negotiate...Based on what I paid 2 years ago 6/2012..pm me and i'll tell you...I would say pay $40k great deal, $45k good/fair deal, $50k you overpaid. Also, got mine from dealership. I am 2nd owner.

Comment

sample ask for price comparison but I like Scott's assessment.
        http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=42934
        2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition

Comment

It's got the standard Titan on there for the tower.

Thanks for the info guys. Gives me an idea of where to start at least. Me being a seller at the moment as well I can tell you people coming in with super lowball offers instantly turn me off. I am more inclined to deal with someone in the ballpark so to speak. So I don't want that to happen on the reverse end if I come in

Comment

$45K no more. Anything less is to your advantage. Including trailer.
            2008 210 SANTE

Comment

Will they take your current boat in trade?
              2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition

Comment

I wouldn't be afraid to offer a good/fair price, even if the seller may consider it a low ball. I've seen quite a bit of "owner pride" in boats lately, resulting in ridiculous asking prices (SN's anyway).
                '08 196LE (previous)
                '07 196LE (previous)
                2 - '06 196SE's (previous)

Comment

As far as my boat on a trade it just not worth it cash wise . It is a mint single owner 2000 XStar with 1200 hours on an Indmar LTR loaded up, along with all the service records. I know the tax savings, the difference of a trade in price vs a private sale price won't even be close. With the demand for a boat like this,even with the high hours, because of its condition I am confident it will go the minute I price it right. I always believe the less numbers to juggle at the dotted line the better off I will be. I have the funds in order and am not afraid to be a two boat owner for a short time. I don't need the cash from the sale to close a deal. I really don't want to list mine til I have her replacement sitting in the driveway This way I am not frantically searching for an end of the season replacement and I can sit and wait for the right deal to pop up.

Comment

Working...
                  X