Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious, I don't see a swim platform, is it missing?

Comment

No, it's not missing. I was oiling it when I took those
      1997 Super Sport

Comment

Bump...

$14500 for one of the best wakeboard hulls made...
        1997 Super Sport

Comment

Can text or email more pictures
          1997 Super Sport

Comment

Yes,I will give $14,500 for your boat,but I will have to send my transporter to complete the transaction, as I do for all my long distance purchases. Let me know?

Comment

Wish this boat was still in Tennessee, Florida would be a **** of an expense for me to get back to Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_SN2001 View Post
                Wish this boat was still in Tennessee, Florida would be a **** of an expense for me to get back to Ohio.
                If it's the boat you want then don't let a little distance turn you away. I went 2100 miles round trip from MA to SC for my boat. It helped that I had a friend in the area that could check it out and test drive it for me before I put down the deposit and started traveling. But if you are really interested I am sure you can get a local member on here to check it out for you. Road tripping is fun, just bring the right tools for any possible road side repairs and negotiate new tires and freshly packed bearing into the sale price unless they were recently done.
                Shawn

1999 Black and Tan Python Powered 210

Comment

I wish! I work a 6 day a week schedule though and already used up my vacation so I'm pretty much stuck to boats I can get to and get home in a two day span. I'm not going to argue that the road trips are a blast. I've traveled for every toy I've ever bought, you basically have to if you want the good deals. I just totally restored an old 2001 and I'm pretty burnt out on boat projects for the time being. That being said I'm more in the market for a super air with everything done to it already, but I'd take a super sport if I could find a smoking deal, not that this is a bad deal by any stretch of the imagination! I can't believe it's in Florida and hasn't sold honestly! So bump for a clean boat for a good price.

Comment

Is the boat still for sale?

Comment

I pm'd you. very interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X