• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to know:
    Boat model, year, gauge color, engine package, shipping address

Payment:
    We Do not accept credit cards.
    Paypal (add 4%) payable to floridainboards@msn.com
    Personal check, will order when check clears.
    all orders will be drop shipped out of Nova Scotia Canada

Send order request with above information to floridainboards@msn.com we will then send out a invoice. Make Payment and your unit will be ordered, your order should be delivered to you with in three working day's of payment.

I dont want to post price on here but if you want it just send this info and he will send you an invoice.

Comment

Awesome I will get it sent over tonight. Thanks for putting it all together!

Comment

Also I assume this is for a complete stargazer wakeboard cruise package?

Comment

Originally posted by brycejay View Post
          Also I assume this is for a complete stargazer wakeboard cruise package?
          You can get whichever version you want but i believe you have to order the whole kit. I got my invoice already and am sending money today.

Comment

Hi All,
            sorry about the loss of communication last week while I was at Moomba. My computer had a wireless malfunction and left me with out internet.
            As of today 8 invoices have gone out with one unit being paid for and ordered and shipped. I will honor the GB pricing until the 31 of the March.
            Hope every one enjoys their Perfect Pass units, let us know if their are any installation problems we do have few short cut tricks up our sleeve that help with the install.
            Please read your manuals thoroughly as you will need to know how to make initial control adjustments and calibrations.
            Thank You.

Jody

Comment

Just ordered mine! Thanks Jody!

Comment

2014 Perfect Pass Group Buy

Got it, talk about quick shipping. Thanks Jody!

Sent from my iphone

Comment

I sent an email a week ago and have not heard anything. ??

Comment

Shag, where did you send your email too? try again it may have gone the junk route.

Just want to thank all the Nautique / Correct Craft oriented Group Buy customers, you all have been gracious and patient. I can't say the same for some (not all) others that own off Brand boats and were allowed in on this sale. Never in my life have i dealt with this many self serving and entitled thinking people.

This will however be the last time I do any type of group buy for any product that we carry. Sorry it is just not worth the headache.

Thank You.
                    Jody

Comment

Originally posted by teamseal View Post
                      Just want to thank all the Nautique / Correct Craft oriented Group Buy customers, you all have been gracious and patient. I can't say the same for some (not all) others that own off Brand boats and were allowed in on this sale. Never in my life have i dealt with this many self serving and entitled thinking people.

This will however be the last time I do any type of group buy for any product that we carry. Sorry it is just not worth the headache.

Thank You.
                      Jody
                      Jody, thank you for doing this in past years as I was very happy with the process last year, and a buddy of mine got his through you this year as well. Sorry to hear about the "other" boaters that ruined it for everyone.

Comment

I just sent it again Jody (Forwarded) to the MSN address.
                        I too thank you for your effort, and it goes to show that Nautique owners are the better of the bunch

Originally posted by teamseal View Post
                        Shag, where did you send your email too? try again it may have gone the junk route.

Thank You.
                        Jody

Comment

Got it and returned the information you asked for.

Thank You

Comment

My order came in yesterday. Can't wait to install it when the temps warm up!

Thanks again Jody!

Comment

any chance of another group buy for Perfect Pass or other speed control? I'd be interested.

Comment

I'd also be interested in a Perfect Pass

Comment

Working...
                                X