Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 G23 and G25 with Fresh Air Exhaust designed exhaust

Default 2014 G23 and G25 with Fresh Air Exhaust designed exhaust

Fresh Air Exhaust is pleased to announce that Correct Craft Ski Boats (Nautique) has included the Fresh Air Exhaust designed system on their 2014 G23 and G25 boats. Pleasure Craft Marine evaluated the Fresh Air Exhaust design and approved them for use on their engines, including the 550 hp supercharged engine. With the Fresh Air Exhaust designed exhaust system they are one of the quietest boats available. The Nautique Surf System with the Fresh Air Exhaust designed exhaust results in one of the best surf edition boats available.

If your Nautique G23 or G25 did not come equipped with the exhaust, we now sell an aftermarket Fresh Air Exhaust for your boat.

The attached pictures show the system on a 2014 G23 (blue boat) and the Fresh Air Exhaust aftermarket system (black boat). The aftermarket FAE attaches to the transom, behind the shiny cover plate, as shown in the picture.

Larry Mann
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G23 CC Prototype.jpg   G23 g.jpg   G23 d.jpg  

I'll be interested in one when you get all the mounting bugs worked out.
    2014 G23 550
    2013 G23 450 (Great boat)
    2008 230 Team-ZR6- ACME 1235 ( back in a Nautique again)
    2005 Malibu LSV 23 wakesetter (Real Dumb Mistake)
    2000 SAN ( Loved that boat)
    1998 Air Nautique ( our first boat)

Is FAE supplying the 2014 G series? Or was that picture there as a comparison? The first picture is the style I saw when I was at the factory, but was under the assumption that Nautique was going to be supplying them primarily through the dealers. Even with a flapper installed, would the warrantee still be valid etc?
    Eric, Phoenix AZ

G23 550 hp (finally here)
    2002 Super Air
    1994 Sun Tracker Party Barge 115 hp

Fresh Air Exhaust designed the exhaust that Nautique is installing, though it is manufactured by someone else. The pictures show the factory (OEM) exhaust and our aftermarket exhaust.

We cannot speak for a manufacturer and their warranties but Fresh Air Exhaust has never had warranty issues with any boat manufacturer. It would seem that with a Fresh Air Exhaust designed system on their boats that installing one aftermarket is fine; though I don't have anything official from them yet. I am also awaiting a definitive answer on if they require a flapper.

I got a couple of pictures of the brand new G23 (didn't even have a prop on it yet and was tagged as not water tested) Nautique had at Nationals for the last 2 days that had the new exhaust. It looked just like the first one, no external flapper and no support but the mounting flange was beefy and it wasn't just added on it was all one piece. The opening was much narrower than I have seen on the FAE and was scalloped a bit. Looked well made they didn't have anyone on hand who could talk about it though.

Blog Entries

The G boats they used at the Masters had them too. That was the first time I saw the new exhaust in person.
    2014 Super Air Nautique G23 Team Edition <-- Current Boat
    2013 Super Air Nautique G23 Team Edition
    <-- Former Boat
    2012 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition
    <-- Former Boat
    2011 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition
    <-- Former Boat
    2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition <-- Former Boat
    2008 Super Air Nautique 230 Team Edition <-- Former Boat
    2007 Air Nautique 236 Team Edition <-- Former Boat
    2003 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition <-- Former Boat
    1994 Ski Nautique <-- Former Boat

Need something for your boat? Please check out our site sponsors! Not only do they offer the best products available, they also support this site.

NautiqueParts.com - Roswell - SeaDek - Hyperlite - Delta Propellers - Christine's Marine - SkiSafe - PTMEdge - Xtreme Heaters - FlyHigh

Need BOAT REGISTRATION DECALS or PLANETNAUTIQUE decals? Go here: http://planetnautique.com/decals
    http://www.hyperlite.comhttp://www.whitelake.comwww.nautiqueparts.comwww.roswell.com

So guys will this fix not apply to a 2013 G? I read it to say 2014 but will it retro?

We can fabricate a Fresh Air Exhaust for any Nautique, any year model. We have the dimensions for the G23 and G25 and keep a few in stock. If not in stock or an older model Nautique we fabricate within a couple of days. So yes to retro for 2013 G.

Quote Originally Posted by niap101 View Post
    We can fabricate a Fresh Air Exhaust for any Nautique, any year model. We have the dimensions for the G23 and G25 and keep a few in stock. If not in stock or an older model Nautique we fabricate within a couple of days. So yes to retro for 2013 G.
    However, in another thread, you stated that you were still perfecting it and may have a solution that is "installation ready" with no cutting or drilling required. When do you anticipate this perfected version to be available?

Your quote in turn down exhaust thread:
    Once we install a few more FAE on the G23/G25, perfect our consistency and verify that Nautiques measurements are consistent, we should be able to make this FAE "installation ready" with no cutting or drilling of our parts required.

Quote Originally Posted by lion90 View Post
    However, in another thread, you stated that you were still perfecting it and may have a solution that is "installation ready" with no cutting or drilling required. When do you anticipate this perfected version to be available?

Your quote in turn down exhaust thread:
    Once we install a few more FAE on the G23/G25, perfect our consistency and verify that Nautiques measurements are consistent, we should be able to make this FAE "installation ready" with no cutting or drilling of our parts required.
    there really isn't much to installing one of these. do you know how to use a tape measure, a power drill and a hack saw? if so, you're golden. the reason there may be any fitment issue is due to the fact that Correct Craft has been cutting their exhaust exits by hand/eye. they are all different. maybe they now have some type of jig for the G's, doubt it though.

and fwiw, i ordered and installed FAE on an older 210. it's the best money i've spent on this or any boat, hands down.