Good shape overall, just a few small blems but garage kept
    Custom LED interior lights
    4 Wetsounds Rev 8s
    Wetsounds Syn6
    Wetsounds Syn1
    Wetsounds 12" XXX

Can help with finance approvals.

Dan 608.769.5671

A few more photos. I'm a wakeboarder so I thought out the stereo to not take up too much of the valuable space on the interior. Ideally, it would need a custom subwoofer box built in the driver footwell as I have a box behind the observer seat right now that takes up about half of the space. My space below the driver footwell is occupied by a compressor and a 3 gallon for some tacky train horns (not included LOL).

Amps are mounted rock solid, what I did was cut about 1/2 the way through MDF so it would form to the hull and then used some PL and bracing for about 48 hours to secure the MDF to the outer wall. Amps are not going anywhere and no water, wet towels etc will come close. No bracing to rattle loose or anything.

4 gauge to each amp with some expensive marine breaker for easy power off and also no worry about fuses

A few of the flaws- trailer has a little rust bubbles on fenders, I believe a product of the fuel spilling when it has been filled up at the gas station. Freshwater use only.

For the hours- interior is holding up pretty good a few seems on the rear bench backrest and the hach is cracking slightly. I have a quote for $480 to fix every vinyl flaw.

Hull in good shape, only a few minor dock scuffs, I have only beached the boat on sugar sand type sand and has no gelcoat blems on the bottom of the hull

Comment

Interior Photos & Hours on engine. I can hook up again to verify but I think it was 463 just sitting at idle under 1,000 RPM!

Last edited by Dan Lee; 04-13-2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

IF it wasnt coming into winter here in Aus, this boat would be on a ship to my driveway right now.

Sick rig mate...

Comment

Nice set up

Comment

Originally posted by OzEmu View Post
            IF it wasnt coming into winter here in Aus, this boat would be on a ship to my driveway right now.

Sick rig mate...
            I'll run it all summer and ship it to you in November for a deal. I'm a finance manager at a dealership that sends boats to AUS all the time. It'll probably be gone before then though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Lee View Post
              I'll run it all summer and ship it to you in November for a deal. I'm a finance manager at a dealership that sends boats to AUS all the time. It'll probably be gone before then though.
              I know. Its big business here at the moment with the dollar and how expensive they are here. I highly doubt it will still be around, but, if it is i am seriously keen. I would buy now but Im headed to spain, italy and greece for two months travelling so cant spare the $$ at the moment.

What dealership you at? Website...

Comment

Originally posted by OzEmu View Post
                I know. Its big business here at the moment with the dollar and how expensive they are here. I highly doubt it will still be around, but, if it is i am seriously keen. I would buy now but Im headed to spain, italy and greece for two months travelling so cant spare the $$ at the moment.

What dealership you at? Website...
                Www.boulderboats.com

Cheers!

Comment

that is an amazing boat. i love the read out as part of the sale. 1st time i've ever actually seen that. you know you can flip the amp covers so the wet sounds logo is upright. not like it matters, but why not ya know.

Comment

Thanks, I know, flip the cover & the amp cover is lined up...wasn't a big concern, both amps are totally hidden which is what I was shooting for on this install.

Got something on the horizon, new price $32,500...

Comment

Awesome colors!
                      2018 SAN 230
                      1981 Ski Nautique
                      Sold - 2011 Sport 200V
                      Sold - 2000 SAN

Comment

sold!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X