Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have the NSS wake surf system on a 210?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see more pics or different setups because just based on those 2 pics I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe a short video with somebody surfing it.

Why do you put weight on the opposite side? To be able to switch sides while riding?
    2008 SANTE 230
    2005 SAN 210 - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by ViSoR View Post
      I'd love to see more pics or different setups because just based on those 2 pics I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe a short video with somebody surfing it.

Why do you put weight on the opposite side? To be able to switch sides while riding?
      I will post tomorrow some stuff. We are heading to our lake and plan on doing some surfing. Will get some video of both sides and maybe do with and without ballast if we have time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2012 SANTE 210 (it's official)
      2008 SANTE 210

Comment

I can tell you when I have a few more people in the boat, the wave is easily thigh high with a ton of push and fun as heck. Like I said, I only had my wife, myself and our 2 y/o in the boat with that setup. For me, I need bow weight to set up the boat the way I want to get the biggest wave. I just don't think that is needed to go out and have fun.

I am not sure I understand the question about why I add weight to the opposite side. I have weight there but it's less than the riding side.

Comment

Anyone have the NSS wake surf system on a 210?

Originally posted by iamcdn View Post
          I can tell you when I have a few more people in the boat, the wave is easily thigh high with a ton of push and fun as heck. Like I said, I only had my wife, myself and our 2 y/o in the boat with that setup. For me, I need bow weight to set up the boat the way I want to get the biggest wave. I just don't think that is needed to go out and have fun.

I am not sure I understand the question about why I add weight to the opposite side. I have weight there but it's less than the riding side.
          Well I would be curious to see the wave if you loaded starboard full and port completely empty. I'm also a goofy rider from Canada!
          Last edited by ViSoR; 08-31-2013, 10:57 AM.
          2008 SANTE 230
          2005 SAN 210 - Sold

Comment

Weighting the opposite side allows the back of the boat to sink further down, displacing more water. The Starboard wave is easier to create than the port side but both are amazing with the right weight ratio. The wave never photographs well but it's tall, pretty long and a great shape.

Yesterday I had a team rider out from Supreme. His comment was "WOW!" after riding behind the boat. I've ridden his 226 wave before, it's a little bit longer... our 210 wave is taller and has a better shape. Plus I think ours has better push.

NSS has definitely turned the 210 into a great surf boat.

Comment

Well I would be curious to see the wave if you loaded starboard full and port completely empty. I'm also a goofy rider from Canada!
              I have not done this as one of the reasons I went with the NSS was to not have to lean the boat too much.

As for the wave pic, both of my pics were from standing in the middle of the boat and sitting on top of the sundeck and with a super wide angle lens on my DSLR. I could do what other peeps do and get something from the transom with a narrower field to make the wave look a lot bigger but I'll leave that to other boat brand owners

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1111[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	367275

My boy looks really small compared to the wave.

Comment

Another shot of the regular side wave.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	josh.jpg
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	367276

Comment

Out again. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1151.jpg
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	367319

Comment

I have a 2013 210 with the NSS, and I love it! My seven year old can surf with no balst and the NSS on 0. Really just getting to know the settings, but I think the system is solid

Comment

Im ordering the NSS and having it installed over the winter
                        2013 SANTE 210
                        2011 Sport 200 V
                        1994 Bimini Skier Pro 190
                        1986 Master Craft Pro Star 190

Comment

Can anyone give me an idea what it would cost to get NSS added to a 2012 210TE? I saw some earlier numbers but looked more like an option on new boat vice aftermarket add. Can I assume every dealer will be about the same in terms of price and quality or should I shop around?

Comment

likely need to go to your local dealer....not something to thumb your nose at him for a few bucks. Other dealers will shy away likely.

If you are price sensitive, willing to wait some....let him know and when its convienient for the labor.... perhaps might bring the labor down some vs jamming it in prime season March - July.

Not by chance a V22 pilot?
                            2019 G23 450
                            2014 G23 550
                            2013 G23 450
                            2011 Malibu Wakesetter 247
                            2007 Yamaha AR210

Comment

Paid $2,995 + tax installed.
                              Current: 2017 G23
                              Previous: 2012 210 TE (former PN boat), 2005 210 TE, 2001 X-Star

Comment

Mine is ordered. Like Jeff said 2012 first year you can get it put on right now.
                                2013 SANTE 210
                                2011 Sport 200 V
                                1994 Bimini Skier Pro 190
                                1986 Master Craft Pro Star 190

Comment

Working...
                                X